PDA

View Full Version : Voiding rip offs?

Five To One
03-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Anyway to get some type of rep system, or feedback system, ect. to avoid random people coming to this site to steal?? :sick1:

Five To One
03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
avoiding.... lol

Green Supreme
03-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Was unaware theft was going on. Maybe you need to report it to the mods. Peace GS

Bubbleman
03-18-2009, 05:41 PM
well i would be careful about reporting it to the mods as well, if its an actual theft thats one thing, but people have this incredible ability to lose all patience when they purchase something thru the internet.
Many times people are tripping just a few days after a purchase, when shipping doesnt arrive in the first week , and maybe someone has gone away for the weekend, and not replied to an email or two, people straight FLIP.

i am on the sellers side of this perspective, and gotta say i have never once ripped a customer off, but have had soooo many trip on me for ripping them off, ( until their shit arrives and then they send me a weeks worth of apology letters.)

Just my two cents.

Bubble man

Five To One
03-18-2009, 05:56 PM
Well back stabbath is aware of one possible rip off, i am not sure if it's for certain but why not make some sort of system to avoid ever seeing this...

fullmeltbubble
03-18-2009, 05:59 PM
i have to agree with bubbleman, i got sucked into it once, and was about to ban the person, when i found out the dude had only sent the money 2 days prior...I pm'd the guy who's in question here, and will wait for a response before taking any actions....Just remember people that buying anything from anyone on the internet is a risk....there's a few well established glass blowers/sellers here, just read through the threads and find out who's legit and who isn't....

oldmanmozz
03-18-2009, 09:46 PM
yup exactly, i agree with bubbleman and fmb,
living in aussie takes bit to get here but everything has turned up jus takes bit patience, an me thinks customs here have look, and in there own time send on.
And thanks again to FMB for allowing glass to be sold here,

cheers beers an cones Mozz (from Oz)

Five To One
03-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Ya i agree w/ FMB and bubble, but what happens when FMB reached 10k members o.O

Maybe an a "feedback forum" where everyone who is planning on selling/buying glass could have 1 thread and everyone could comment. (sort of like eBay feedback)

Quick simiple solution IMO. Lemme know what you guys think :)

sm0ke
03-19-2009, 06:50 PM
I do think that would be a great idea.

Green Supreme
03-19-2009, 07:57 PM
How about an Enter at Your Own Risk sign for the glass forums. I mean c'mon folks your buying stuff off the internet. Peace GS

Bubbleman
03-19-2009, 10:31 PM
I'll tell ya one thing, once we reach 10,000 members, people are going to be paying a little kick back to sell their wares on this site..

just my two cents..

Bubble man

oldmanmozz
03-19-2009, 11:08 PM
I'll tell ya one thing, once we reach 10,000 members, people are going to be paying a little kick back to sell their wares on this site..

just my two cents..

Bubble man

why dont you do now?
after all this is a hasheesh site, an yer me thinks should pay a commission for selling glass here.
jus my 2 cents worth

Hennessy1414
03-20-2009, 04:39 AM
if your selling glass just make a personal user feedback thread about yourself. post selling history if any. other things that could ease a buyers mind would be some more info on yourself..mini bio. if you will

seems simple enough