PDA

View Full Version : My Best Macro Shot!

subcool
12-28-2007, 10:08 PM
was messing around today with some bubble thats not quite dry and I was so impressed with Homegrown's shots the other day I wanted to see what I could capture myself. Now I wasn't able to get the shots HG got and I have to say again his schooling is really paying off as those shots are simply incredibly beautiful art.

HG's Amazing pics

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1077#post1077

I set up did the shoot by nailing some hemostats to a small log and clipping a screen in mid air. I was not counting on the external vapor and smoke trails that IMO created the best picture I have ever taken.

This is of course Tiny Bubble.

Thanks for the inspiration HG

Sub

subcool
12-28-2007, 10:09 PM
A few more

vodoochild
12-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Those are some wicked shots! in some of them it almost looks like it has an aura. Is that the smoke? Really great shots as usuall subcool :smoke1:

fullmeltbubble
12-29-2007, 12:08 AM
dude that second pic is one of the craziest pics I've ever seen great work

subcool
12-29-2007, 12:18 AM
It is simply the vapor and mist from lighting fresh Bubble I also have never seen anything like this from my cam and will be playing more asap :)

Sub

poorwhitefarmer
12-29-2007, 06:36 AM
you hammered gold out of the green bro.
this has to be the first time this has been seen, at least i have never seen this and i consider myself a purveyor of fine mj pictures. you are a light in the dark!
pwf

h0meGRwN
12-30-2007, 09:38 AM
damn bro thanks for the props means a lot. thanks again :) . i'm really diggin the smoke trails i really like the shots that had smoke or just tiny lil trails of it looks soo cool i thought, the motion of the smoke is really an eye catcher and take syour attention straight to the gooey goodness

Bubbleman
04-09-2008, 06:41 AM
BUmp

I love those shots sub, so a bump to this thread

Bubble man

hash*_*bean
04-09-2008, 09:45 PM
they sure look nice very nice focus on the vapor makes me wanna try something simular thanks for the inspiration

Bubbleman
04-10-2008, 05:58 AM
Yeah i hear that hashbean, lets do it, I will also try and capture a photo such as this
It could be as well because the bubble is so fresh, that the vapor may be some water evaporating out. What do you think?
anyway perhaps start a new thread and we can add our attempts there.

peace
Bubble man

hef
04-11-2008, 02:54 AM
holy shit man, thats the meltiest bubble ive ever seen!

o.g.kushman
05-18-2008, 05:49 AM
^^^^^^^^lol
look around the sight much??