PDA

View Full Version : Most "Snap's, in ONE breath CONTEST

Dread_head_420
03-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey FMB
April is fast approaching us, and with April comes the glorious 4/20. This April at FMB, lets do something a little bit differernt.

Im calling out to all stoners, and propuse that we have our selfs, some little "smokeing contest's".

For the Month of April, i say we have a " Who can hit the most bowls/ snaps, in one breathe"

The rules: quite simple
each video must contain a written message from the user with there FMB user name, The date, N most snap contest. Video editing n cheating will be pointless, cause ass of right now this is all just for fun.

But who knows if it catchs on an alot of people are hitting it up, maybe fmb will hook us up. Anyway guys hopre you enter, or if you have a better idea for a contest hit me up lets get this rolling !

Peace guys
Dread_head

originaldutchmaster
03-24-2009, 10:48 PM
damn, full_milk on tc could prolly win this, i saw a video where he took a couple bowls down easy.. i just dont have the capacity or want for that excessive smoke. cool idea though!

jBUCKS420
03-24-2009, 11:14 PM
yes!!! great fucking idea dread!! ive bee waiting for you guys to do something like this. ill defiantly be entering.

baw3187
03-24-2009, 11:30 PM
hashbean did 4

Dread_head_420
03-24-2009, 11:47 PM
hashbean did 4

ya in a fucking breeze too,

i just did three n im high as shit, dont think imma post it for my run video though, going to try this again .. if beans on FMB, he should hit this shit up !

Dread_head_420
03-25-2009, 12:02 AM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Green Supreme
03-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Hash_Bean Hash_Bean he's our man if he can't do it no one can YAY Hash_Bean. Peace GS

COOPAROO
03-25-2009, 01:32 AM
haha gonna have to train for this shit

COOPAROO
03-25-2009, 01:34 AM
that video is impressive. haha the man packs it between each hit

colitas
03-25-2009, 05:25 AM
shit I would do good to hold 2 w/out loading nb/w hits .. he he hashbean is the leader by a good margin from where I am sitting...

oldmanmozz
03-25-2009, 05:32 AM
all i can say is that bowl must be hot lol, hashbean = legend

Bubbleman
03-25-2009, 03:32 PM
I saw we also add to this little contest, that WHAT is getting puffed should count as well.

I can hit twenty bowls in a row of weak hash , but when i pull out my strongest, getting 2 or 3 down in a row, would be challenging.

If we aren't even smoking hash and just smoking bud, well that even changes it more.
I mean anyone can suck down some big hits of smoke, but that also changes when you have absolute Dank in the bowl....

just my two cents... definitly will affect this contest.

We use to do this at my shop the melting point. We would fill four or five or sometime six roors up with bowls, and have a go at each of them> take a hit, exhale, take a hit, exhale, take a hit exhale...

anyway the point was that the last bong was always filled with our best hash, as if we filled the first bowl up with hash of that quality, the game would be over...

Bubble man

eastghost
03-25-2009, 03:39 PM
dude, hashbean wins hands down from where im sitting too...and i dont like to consider myself a lightweight of any kind, but theres no way i could do that.

+ bubbleman makes a valid point. What youre ripping makes a huge difference. definitely a harder thing to try with bubble, or dankness.
Well done hashbean.:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Dread_head_420
03-25-2009, 03:56 PM
I saw we also add to this little contest, that WHAT is getting puffed should count as well.

I can hit twenty bowls in a row of weak hash , but when i pull out my strongest, getting 2 or 3 down in a row, would be challenging.

If we aren't even smoking hash and just smoking bud, well that even changes it more.
I mean anyone can suck down some big hits of smoke, but that also changes when you have absolute Dank in the bowl....

just my two cents... definitly will affect this contest.

We use to do this at my shop the melting point. We would fill four or five or sometime six roors up with bowls, and have a go at each of them> take a hit, exhale, take a hit, exhale, take a hit exhale...

anyway the point was that the last bong was always filled with our best hash, as if we filled the first bowl up with hash of that quality, the game would be over...

Bubble man

yo for sure i hear that, if this contest maybe had a prize for the winner or something n wasnt just for fun then id care, if u win from smokeing bunk. congratulations you have prooved nothing, and simpley suck ...

Dread_head_420
03-25-2009, 03:57 PM
lol And by no means is hashbean a contestint in this shit, we have to give other peolpe a chance lol, unless he wants to post that movie him self ... lol we all already know hes the clear winna, Hashbeans da man !

smokinJoe
03-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Cool shit bro, I will 4 sure try it out!!btw, thnx 4 the buyer beware

toob
03-25-2009, 05:39 PM
ive done what hashbean did in that vid b4, straightshooters take no effort to clear. Im always more of a fan of the FATTEST snap competition. Cuz even snapping a gram of bammer is impressive haha although doin that you might not end up half as stoned as when I do it with some top shelf sour D :) good idea on startin up a contest newAYS

Dread_head_420
03-25-2009, 05:42 PM
so toob lets see your "fattest" snapp then. weigh it on cam though, and dont choke to death afterwards/. hash bean did what . 1.6 ?

colitas
03-25-2009, 05:55 PM
:sick2: :sick2: well BBman has a point on quality, what if that shit really expands and you're holding it all right until that 3rd hit and then boonngg cough, uh cough , puke...:sick2:

Abyss Glass
03-25-2009, 06:00 PM
yeah i thought this was a fattest snap contest, then i saw your vid Dread, very impressive. If ya'll wanna put a submission date on, and can come up with some judges im defiantly down to contribute a vaporglobe (14 or 18) to the victor!!! Now someone get ballzy and do a 4 hash hits in a row video!!

Dread_head_420
03-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Abyss thats sick, if your actually done with hooking something up to the victor, then hit me up pm styly. well figure out how to get this contest going, and judges n all that good shit. Im so down with this !

Hennessy1414
03-26-2009, 08:02 PM
yo!!! for all the tokers out there who cant take LARGE inhalations of smoke in one hit..lets just make a pt. 2 to the contest. make it like who can finish off 3.5G's the fastest...Not saying i cant take a fat toke, but its just the fact I cant take down bowl after bowl in one single breath.

I would like to see how fast I could blaze up an 8th :smoke1:

10 minutes possibly :confused: who knows ill have to find out if I have some competition :pipe:

~peace

Dread_head_420
03-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Hennessy my friend jsut be patient n wait for the 5 minute mayhem
5 minutes of straihgt smokeing pot, who ever does it the most style, most glass selection, n lest coughing wins ! also be prepard for contests such as "fattest weighed weed snap" fattest weighed hash snap " an many more .. dont wory guys mad contests to come, now lets get r submissions in for the most snaps in one breathe ....