PDA

View Full Version : Bitfreak, how does the dibs work?

Irish
03-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Sorry guys to some this thread might seem a bit silly,

Im just recently getting into collecting glasss and have been on bitfreak looking around, three dyas ago i sent them an e mail with dib's on two slides (cody and alex k) and havent got a reply yet, how does it work? do i just stay waiting for a reply off them or should i just take it that i didnt get my dibs in on time? I added that they can send me a paypal invoice and i would pay immediately but havent heard from them since!

Again sorry if this is in the wrong place or just out of order :bunny:

a bag of it
03-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Yep, that's how it works. I know he's been busy lately, it took him a couple days to respond to a few questions I had...you could wait another day or two, or just send him another email.

YukonBikerGuy
03-26-2009, 08:49 PM
http://www.bitfreakglass.com/contact.html

Try that link to thier site, as this is not the bitfreak site. We don't run it, or make thier rules, or answer thier email. You should really contact bitfreak about bitfreak.

From what I know of BitfreakGlass, they are safe and reliable, you just have to be patient, and/or send them another email asking your questions.

dutchmastakilla
03-26-2009, 10:06 PM
BFG is reliable, honest, trustworthy. dont owrry about ordering from them. he will take care of you....just know that this is a small operation i blieve, so hes always strapped for time. all you need is patience, and he will make sure you are taken care of in the end! sometimes, though, he is very responsive and when he ships it takes like 2 days to ship across the country. def no probs with bfg.

Irish
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Try that link to thier site, as this is not the bitfreak site. We don't run it, or make thier rules, or answer thier email. You should really contact bitfreak about bitfreak.

Thats what i did but i got no reply, hense this thread, i wanted to know from some customers of BFG what the way it worked was!

Great stuff thanks for all the replies guys, il just hold out and hope i got the dibs in on time!

Peace

Feel free to delete this thread too if its in the way...

SemperAltus
03-28-2009, 04:15 AM
ya, id even email again. hes really liek a one man show over there. like i said id email him again becayse i msged him earlier in the week and got a reply/