PDA

View Full Version : Most Snaps In One Breath Contest !

Dread_head_420
03-28-2009, 06:34 AM
Hey Fmb;
so its official, with much feedback n comments from you guys, it looks like we will diffently be going ahead with a monthly Contest.

So for the month of April Here it is "Who Can Hit the Most Snaps In ONE BREATH "

Rules:

1. All video Submissions must be entered by April 29th . No later !

2. All fmb members must have a sign in the video (start or end) stateing there FMB user name, the date, and the contest name (Most Snapes).

3.What your tokeing on MUST be clearified !! .. this is a must as we the judges need to no, what it is your inhaleing.
15 snapes of bunk as herb is not nearly as impressive as 4 snaps of some bubble. (keep this in mind !)

4.Style and Selection will also be Judged. Meaning, if you got more then one tube, then use more then one, id go with your nicest glass as well. Also more points for innovation will be awarded.

5. Dont cough! all though coughing is not a rule breaker, it will lake style, and cost you points, try n hold it in and dont hack up a lung my friends.

6. each member is aloud One submission video, and only one, Better make it good !

7. THe size of the tube your hitting, will be takeing into consideration ( a bigger tube is more impressive)

So i think that covers it for the rules. ill edit this if i think of anymore.
Your judges for this will be:
Me (dread_head_420)
FullMeltBubble
BubbleMan

And now for the prizes !!!!
1st place: A Vapor Globe (60 $ value) in a size of 14mm or 18mm , winners choice (thanks to abyss glass) and also braging rights of course.

2nd place: ill personally through you a copy of the new issue of GA + braging rights

3rd place: Mad bragging rights .. in Fmb

So there it is guys get practicing !and post up your submission videos. Hell who knows u could be walking away with some free glass out of it ;)

Dread_head_420
03-28-2009, 07:14 AM
here she is.. Goood luck guys. Congrats ahead of times to the winna !

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/abyssglass/DSCN1484.jpg

Hennessy1414
03-28-2009, 09:50 AM
please run spell check :pipe:

Evergreen
03-28-2009, 02:32 PM
awwww I feel like im in highschool all over again, so whos got the $10 sack??

SanDiego420
03-28-2009, 05:02 PM
has nobody even put up a response yet?

Green Supreme
03-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Guy puts up a nice prize for free and this is how you folks show how grateful you are. Figures. Thanks for your time, energy and wonderful donation Dread. Peace GS

carlitos
03-28-2009, 09:12 PM
damn i want one of those good thing we still have bucnh of time to submit especially 4 20!!!! lol ill have to prepare myself...

TenaciousT
03-28-2009, 11:40 PM
http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg&srv=img06)http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg&srv=img06)
http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg&srv=img06)
http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/3/28/tenacioust/f_snapesmilinm_2986650.jpg&srv=img06)

i win right?

baw3187
03-29-2009, 12:28 AM
^^^^^^^^ i loled

Dread_head_420
03-29-2009, 04:22 AM
Very funny. Please dont waste the time in this thread and space .. for the people who actually wanna enter a real smokeing contest and win some free glass.

Please dont be so ignorant. if u dont no wha a "snap" is then i feel sorry for you. Have fun watching hary poter but this aint the place for it .

Only serious entry Posts please ...

And dont thank me for the glass the Vapor globe will be comeing from Abyss Glass, mad respect to him .

Dread_head_420
03-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Guy puts up a nice prize for free and this is how you folks show how grateful you are. Figures. Thanks for your time, energy and wonderful donation Dread. Peace GS

Seriously eh , if u dont want the chance to win free glass thats fine, but dont waste everyone else's time.

Its good to see theres some good soul'd people here GS, thanks bro

Razz
03-29-2009, 04:53 AM
wow, that's a great offer for a contest...... but i gotta tell you...... i've been puffin for super long time.... and i don't know what you mean by "snap"...is it snap or snape? because you mentioned both .so don't feel sorry for me, just enlighted your audience, please. and thanks for the glass blower scam update! it's good to know who you can't trust. and the snape thing from harry potter was pretty fuckin funny.....

Green Supreme
03-29-2009, 05:09 AM
Snap is local color for hit so bong snap=bonghit. Peace GS

TenaciousT
03-29-2009, 05:41 AM
it was just a joke

and i will hopefully be entering this contest

chill out and smoke guys
dont freak just cause i wanted to get some giggles

eastghost
03-29-2009, 05:42 AM
Snap is local color for hit so bong snap=bonghit. Peace GS
Gs is right. Snap = bowl that is cashed in one hit.
so we're talking as many snaps as we can without exhaling/breathing?
if thats the goal then size of tube should count for something too because i could prolly milk a small straight tube a couple times, but i couldnt even attempt that with a 3'+ tube.
EDIT: woops, forgot something. Thanks to everyone who helped put this contest together. Free schwag is always cool.

Abyss Glass
03-29-2009, 07:06 AM
green sup is just showin love, plus hes such a baller who gives a fuck what he does lol

razz the snap is crucial, its when you pack just enough to be able to kill it all in one hit, and most importantly 'snap' it threw the hole. Snap from the sound it makes snappin threw, its pretty fulfilling getting to the bottom of a bowl and snapping it threw. Im all about the snap

linsen
03-29-2009, 01:14 PM
LOL SNAPE

I'll see if I can get a vid up but it's so hard to get my buddy to film and actually edit it to upload

PurpleHazer
03-29-2009, 05:43 PM
i'll be making a video, just waiting for my kenaroo tini to come in tuesday then i'll be posting a video of my entry. Good luck to everyone

drkush420
03-29-2009, 05:45 PM
hary poter?
comeing?

you are retarded. please gtfo and never return

Dread_head_420
03-29-2009, 07:54 PM
drkush420

ill be sure to make sure if you do enter this your video does not count into the contest.
Good way to start out, Nice first post

Was my spelling better for you this time ?

You guys are giving me mass doubts to this contest. Maybe ill re-think this, and the generousity from Abyss Glass.

originaldutchmaster
03-29-2009, 08:06 PM
id be all over this contest if i wasnt taking a break right now, dont pay attention to the haters dreadhead your doin a great thing, thanks abyss for supporting the fmb community by donating a prize... hopefully more people will get on board and we'll see a influx of videos on here soon! good luck everyone! FMB rocks!

Stigma420247
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Hey Fmb;
so its official, with much feedback n comments from you guys, it looks like we will diffently be going ahead with a monthly Contest.

So for the month of April Here it is "Who Can Hit the Most Snaps In ONE BREATH "

Rules:

1. All video Submissions must be entered by April 29th . No later !

2. All fmb members must have a sign in the video (start or end) stateing there FMB user name, the date, and the contest name (Most Snapes).

3.What your tokeing on MUST be clearified !! .. this is a must as we the judges need to no, what it is your inhaleing.
15 snapes of bunk as herb is not nearly as impressive as 4 snaps of some bubble. (keep this in mind !)

4.Style and Selection will also be Judged. Meaning, if you got more then one tube, then use more then one, id go with your nicest glass as well. Also more points for innovation will be awarded.

5. Dont cough! all though coughing is not a rule breaker, it will lake style, and cost you points, try n hold it in and dont hack up a lung my friends.

6. each member is aloud One submission video, and only one, Better make it good !

7. THe size of the tube your hitting, will be takeing into consideration ( a bigger tube is more impressive)

So i think that covers it for the rules. ill edit this if i think of anymore.
Your judges for this will be:
Me (dread_head_420)
FullMeltBubble
BubbleMan

And now for the prizes !!!!
1st place: A Vapor Globe (60 $ value) in a size of 14mm or 18mm , winners choice (thanks to abyss glass) and also braging rights of course.

2nd place: ill personally through you a copy of the new issue of GA + braging rights

3rd place: Mad bragging rights .. in Fmb

So there it is guys get practicing !and post up your submission videos. Hell who knows u could be walking away with some free glass out of it ;)

im confused.... what EXACTLY do we need to do? u say "who can take the most snaps in ONE breath" ????? so u want us to load a bowl, snap it, then load another and snap it and so on without exhaling the original snap???

Green Supreme
03-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Yup. Peace GS

Abyss Glass
03-30-2009, 12:45 AM
im confused.... what EXACTLY do we need to do? u say "who can take the most snaps in ONE breath" ????? so u want us to load a bowl, snap it, then load another and snap it and so on without exhaling the original snap???

its quite the challenge

Dread_head_420
03-30-2009, 12:55 AM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

this is nto me, this is the God Hashbean , But yes this is what you have to do ...
4 snaps in one breath/lung

Emohohkaywhy
03-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Wow wtf is the deal with disrespectful people.....

Thanks for the contest man!

Hopefully I can get my hands on that Jack Herer that's been around these parts (New England) and I'd be more than happy to enter!

Oh abyss >_<. My nail finally cracked after 2 months. It cracked, but not all the way through. I'll have to get a replacement before it cracks in two! :0.

Abyss Glass
03-30-2009, 04:29 PM
np emohohkaywhy

were u rocking a blazer or what kind of torch? also did you have one of the divited ones?

Emohohkaywhy
03-30-2009, 04:35 PM
np emohohkaywhy

were u rocking a blazer or what kind of torch? also did you have one of the divited ones?

I just use a propane torch and it was a diveted nail. do you have paypal!?

Abyss Glass
03-30-2009, 05:30 PM
I just use a propane torch and it was a diveted nail. do you have paypal!?

the propane torches cause the nails to crack, they get em way too hot. my friend destroyed his nail using a propane torch for less than a week. Id recconmed a 15-25$ creme bruele torch, or a blazer.

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/ sells replacement nails, if you need anything else tho i can hook you up.

carlitos
03-30-2009, 09:57 PM
damn i was about to load a video but maybe ill wait till someone puts one first im extremly determined in bragging rights lol been a couple of day practicing. i dont know whats the confusion about snaps, shit im from puerto rico and i evn know that anyways this shit i a lot harder than i thought. Should we include the amount of consumpiotn, in other words how many grmas of weed, oil or hash?

Dread_head_420
03-30-2009, 10:21 PM
damn i was about to load a video but maybe ill wait till someone puts one first im extremly determined in bragging rights lol been a couple of day practicing. i dont know whats the confusion about snaps, shit im from puerto rico and i evn know that anyways this shit i a lot harder than i thought. Should we include the amount of consumpiotn, in other words how many grmas of weed, oil or hash?

Hey bro
you got till the end of April to post your videos, so no worries there, ill be filming my vid as soon as i get my two new Peices . As variety will just be nicer to see. lol and that way i can pre pack. lol

You dont have to include how much your smokeing ,well be able to see how big the snaps are n how much milk you get off them.

And yes it is alot harde then it looks. Keep practicing ,
peace guys
dread_head

oldmanmozz
03-30-2009, 10:24 PM
can we load, and have ready 3 or 4 bongs? then see how many get through.

peace Mozz

Dread_head_420
03-30-2009, 10:27 PM

peace Mozz

sure can !

eastghost
03-31-2009, 01:28 AM

peace Mozz
that, or pack many bowls and just swap em fast seems the most likely way of doing this. GL

straightballin1
03-31-2009, 09:40 PM
So is there assistance allowed? Can your friend help change the slides?

Green Supreme
03-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Seems Hash_Bean will be the man to beat. His video is already in this thread. He packs 'em as he goes. Peace GS

eastghost
04-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Seems Hash_Bean will be the man to beat. His video is already in this thread. He packs 'em as he goes. Peace GS
yea i know but i dunnno how he can possibly do 4 like that. I think the only way id be able to do 3 in one breath is to have them prepacked, and i dunno even then. Hashbean's video wasnt entered, just posted (i think)...
we've yet to have someone set the bar.

Dread_head_420
04-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Hashbean's video wasnt entered, just posted (i think)...
we've yet to have someone set the bar.

CORRRRECT! HASHBEAN is not a contestint untill he enters hiw own new video, i posted that at hopes for people to get the idea, and stop asking silly questions. Just post your videos, applying to the rules ive already laid down at the start of this thread.If theres a problem ill let you know.

Now lets stop asking questions n Start smokeing !

peace;
dread_head

p.s im expecting a couple new peices this week (tubes ;)) illl be sure to have my video up by the end of the week,lets start postin guys !

Green Supreme
04-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Ok fine. Wasn't saying he was entered, just that perhaps his could be the model. Oh well this is far too confusing for most it seems. LOL. Peace GS

Dread_head_420
04-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Ok fine. Wasn't saying he was entered, just that perhaps his could be the model. Oh well this is far too confusing for most it seems. LOL. Peace GS

ya dude, thats why i psoted it hasheban is the perfect mentor lol.

I know i dont really get how this is to confusing for people. you smoke as many bowls in one breath as you can .. film it... enter it .. bam win FREE GLASS

if thats to hard to understand, i have lost alot of faith in humanity

CrazyToker22
04-03-2009, 01:35 AM
guess i gotta get some more herb so i can practice taking lots o snaps
but its worth it for that free glass

kkrebs
04-05-2009, 08:30 AM
ill be posting my video soon, but i'd rather not follow hashbeans model lol.
I'm in no way trying to be rude, however, hashbean's bowls were .de DEEP bowls of ground up product. that is in no way a "snap." that is a party bowl cashed with ease by a god. i'd love to see anyone come CLOSE to what he did there! that would be awesome, i hope there's someone else out there..
Good luck all! and thanks dread/abyss!

sm0ke
04-05-2009, 08:58 AM
hashbean might hold a record i dunno can we get the guniess or however its spelled people in here lol

eastghost
04-07-2009, 01:43 AM
I'm in no way trying to be rude, however, hashbean's bowls were .de DEEP bowls of ground up product. that is in no way a "snap." that is a party bowl cashed with ease by a god.

The bowl he used in the video isn't roor (unless i'm badly mistaken), its just the 18/14 adapter is. Its not a partybowl in my eyes either,id have to say the slide from his 1.6G snap video qualifies as a partybowl. Id love to have a small snap bowl like that, anyone know who blew it?
Not to in any way demean your statement, or his accomplishment in downing four milked tubes in one breath, i just don't agree, i think that's definitely a snap. ;)

TenaciousT
04-12-2009, 09:08 PM
i was going to ask can we dry carb on this?

Dread_head_420
04-12-2009, 09:16 PM
i was going to ask can we dry carb on this?

unless u have a logical reason it shouldnt be aloud ...

Bubbleman
04-13-2009, 06:51 AM
well i gotta say, not that i mind a good contest, I think posting hashbean's post to show people how its done,
may have very well killed this contest ......

I think a much better contest for this site would have been to see who could hit the largest or most amount ie weight of bubble or dry sift.

Or to have not shown hashbean's hitting four bowls in one breathe, as truly it seems to have stopped everyone else in their tracks from posting lol

Just my two cents.

still looking foreward to seeing an entry

Bubble man

COOPAROO
04-13-2009, 06:59 AM
haha i think ur right bubbleman. seeing 4 huge rips in a row is quite astonishing, i know i couldn't do it.

i look forward also to the first entry.

COOPAROO
04-13-2009, 07:01 AM
plus, the size of each bowl packed should be taken into consideration. i have a bad habit of packing a fat bowl :)

hashcat
04-13-2009, 05:06 PM
i think the rule should be the tube must be fully milked then cleared, cant fill it half or 3/4 way and then clear, but you dont have to slurp down the whole milkshake either :D :D

can we post more than one video? i am bored and might do one right now but will wait if we can only do one video cuz i have a feeling i will be trying this all day a week from today :D :D :D woooooo

Green Supreme
04-13-2009, 05:34 PM
How bout Texas dude stylee. Most breaths for one bong hit. LOL. Peace GS

Bongwater420
04-16-2009, 03:28 AM
ill give er a try tomorrow and post results
p.s dont expect much i don't have a lot of lungs power

ja rasta
04-16-2009, 04:14 AM
Is there somewhere that we can watch the videos submitted for this contest? If you've already stated this sorry, jsut i'd appreciate you letting me know.

YukonBikerGuy
04-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Lol, the videos are supposed to be put up in this thread for viewing, there just aren't any submissions yet. I have the crappiest lungs ever, but soon I'm going to post a 1-snap vid just so I can take the prize, hah.

hashcat
04-16-2009, 04:55 PM
i got a three snapper but for some reason cant figure out how to upload to youtube it stays file to large. ive never done this before if anyone wants to help

eastghost
04-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Lol, the videos are supposed to be put up in this thread for viewing, there just aren't any submissions yet. I have the crappiest lungs ever, but soon I'm going to post a 1-snap vid just so I can take the prize, hah.

i hear you dude, i had pneumonia a few years back and it definitely hurt my bong ripping abilities, sucks.

Dread_head_420
04-24-2009, 04:53 AM
seriously FMB u guys fucking suck ... i got a broken back in 5 spots and im still going to post a video ...
Fuckin pussies

Kif it Kunta
04-24-2009, 12:08 PM
yeah Bubbleman, you're right, it's time for a new thread/competition based on finishing the largest amount of hash in the one lungfull (w/o coughing up a chunk of lung, that is)

how about vids or a series of photos? (a photo of the digital scale weight, a close up of the packed bowl & while it's lit, the milk shot and the exhale) cos not everyone has a decent vid

btw what's the winning prize going to be?

TenaciousT
04-24-2009, 11:57 PM
seriously FMB u guys fucking suck ... i got a broken back in 5 spots and im still going to post a video ...
Fuckin pussies

dude why are you flipping the fuck out? you still got like 5 days left in the competition

i guarantee no ones going to post up until the last day for fear of someone seeing the vid then going and doing one MORE snap then them in the same day.....

you just made the contest time wayyy to long and people are going to wait.....i mean this IS a forum full of procrastinating stoners DON'T YOU KNOW?

next time try making it 4 days and then see the vids flood in

And for the record i am going to enter in this too im just waiting as well

TenaciousT
04-25-2009, 12:02 AM
Very funny. Please dont waste the time in this thread and space .. for the people who actually wanna enter a real smokeing contest and win some free glass.

Please dont be so ignorant. if u dont no wha a "snap" is then i feel sorry for you. Have fun watching hary poter but this aint the place for it .

LOL and i didnt see this thing until now BUT

dude you wrote snape everywhere when this comp began

i know what a SNAP is but you wrote SNAPE so0o0 i joked around a little

AND YOU SPELT HARRY POTTER WRONG

i shall cast a spell check enchantment on you dreadhead

and im not trying to flame or anything im just having a good time but if you want me to take this down i will instantly cause FMB rocks

carlitos
04-26-2009, 03:45 AM
yeah i think bubbleman is right its just to hard man i think we should chage it to who can take the biggest dry sift or bubble hit in weight cause with the glass i got i really cant take more thatn 2 snaps barely and i mean poorly lol

colitas
04-26-2009, 06:44 AM
well shit with all the pics of milk I thought some vets had already taken this...hmm I will try and post a vid by the dead line

Dread_head_420
04-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Todays the last day to post ... lets geet on it FMB
who wants free glass........

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Vid is uploading right now

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 04:03 PM
I hope this works... my first ever Utoob vid :)

YouTube - Most snaps @ FMB

Yay, it worked :)

Dread_head_420
04-29-2009, 04:20 PM
made my video last night, uploaded it to youtube, and its as dark as shit i unno y when i watch the movie file its fine but youtube makes it like black ...
guess ill havta make another video today outsiide or something ....
i did 4 last ngiiht ...
nice nice YBG

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Four? Four?!?!?

I see how it is...... ;)

YouTube - Most Snaps @ FMB 2

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Meh, never even got to the 4th 1......

this is better

YouTube - Most Snaps @ FMB 3

Sorry, didnt read the rules close enuff, I only consider this last 1 as my valid entry. Stoner, and caught up in posting to Utoob and then vids on FMB. :)

1. Budder in DNA Genetics Amsterdam LUX perc'd mini, RooR.de bent bowl
2. Bubblehash with bho on top in 500ml Blue series RooR.de, chinese bowl
3. Budder in a TreatingYourself edition RooR.de Gear/Redeye bowl
4. Drysift in a 1-of-a-kind 'mini-zumo' RooR.de in a El Hefe martini

Didn't cough :) Won't be posting another, my poor lungs are begging me not to anyway.

carlitos
04-29-2009, 06:29 PM
safe to say that yukon took the oil globe home lol i cant believe it only one vid bud yukon killed it andkept if nice and bubbly for the forum. all hail king yukon

Dread_head_420
04-29-2009, 06:34 PM
safe to say that yukon took the oil globe home lol i cant believe it only one vid bud yukon killed it andkept if nice and bubbly for the forum. all hail king yukon

yaya YBG killed it
but we still got 5 hours for submissions guys ! lets get on it
my video will be up with in the hour .

johnnyballbag
04-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Awww DO it YBG! Nice shit bro!

couchlock
04-29-2009, 08:05 PM
AWESOME bro
thats some vids

Dread_head_420
04-29-2009, 08:08 PM
here it is .. i odnt know why Youtube makes the video so damb dark, sorry guys. and keep in mind i have a broken back in 5 spots, and cant cough due to sever pain lol...

im also smokeing dry sift (Jack herer x Bubba Kush)with a lil peace of hash from some OG kush ...

YouTube - Most snaps contest FMB (dread_head_420)

EDIT: im also tokeing outta my roor 7 mm fairmaster 22", my roor 22" ice master, and my Luke wilson 14" inline. all outta stock roor bowls.

Dread_head_420
04-29-2009, 11:52 PM
9 minutes left FMB !
looks like YBG is going to take this one ...
stay posted for next months comp... and lets get some more entries then two hahaha ....

gummybeargun
04-29-2009, 11:55 PM
if i had access to something more than my bubbler right now i would be all over this...

Bubbleman
04-30-2009, 05:16 AM
am impressed with those that did enter.
Although i dont know if you were hitting hash that melts thru the screen but still, impressive.

I got two hits of fmbc, in barely..
number three just didnt happen till later..

was fun to try though

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/media/156-Video23.mpg

Bubble man

Dread_head_420
04-30-2009, 05:23 AM
very impressive bubbleman,
fullmelt would be just to damb hard to enter this contest with lol, you nailed it with two. Bet you where nice n high after those eh ?

willcookyou
04-30-2009, 11:54 AM
I have a vid is it too late???

carlitos
04-30-2009, 01:20 PM
nice vid dread, but yeah i think yukon took it and like bubblema i couldnt get more than 2 hits down even though i wasnt puffing on that fullmelt :( (extremly impressive btw both in fullmelt milk and that sick sick roor) please make another contest im up for a rematch

YukonBikerGuy
04-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Truthfully, I dont have enuff hash (melty) around to do snaps like that at the moment. Just been thru a dry spell unfortunately, and went thru the reserves. Some 90µ RYK fmcd would have been the bestest, and would have melted right thru the screen as well. Maybe for future contests. Pretty sure I could pull off the same snaps with the melty Bubs.... I think.... maybe.... :)

Dread_head_420
04-30-2009, 03:35 PM
Lock it up FMB !
everyone get ready for next months contest ! and hopefully some more free glass.
how easy was that YBG ...
congrats

winspence3
04-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Congrats to the winner. Would've entered, but alass no video camera... Anways nice work ya'll. And bubbleman~ That video is amazing.

TenaciousT
04-30-2009, 05:26 PM
i didnt have my Mac to record a vid dammit

awesome that YBG got it Congrats on the win