PDA

View Full Version : 18m B&W Roo set

johnnyballbag
03-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Here's my matching black and white kennaroo set. I didn't buy them as a set, but they match pretty good i think. They both have strobel millies. The window slide has a skull and crossbones, while the tini has just a skull. I was told the windowed slide will be the last 18m window roo will be making for wholesale. I contacted roo and he confirmed it. Thought the black and white matched my black label SG set quite nicely. ;) Thanks for lookin.

originaldutchmaster
03-29-2009, 08:08 PM
if that tini is an 18 your a lucky guy, i wanted that so bad (assuming its the one from SMG)

johnnyballbag
03-29-2009, 08:13 PM
if that tini is an 18 your a lucky guy, i wanted that so bad (assuming its the one from SMG)

Haha, you're right man. I saw the pics before he posted the prices on them. It sucked 'cuz i had to leave and i knew he was about to post the prices and pics, thought for sure i was gonna miss out as i've heard how fast shit sells there. I was on top of that one for sure! Matches that windowed slide poifectly!

COOPAROO
03-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Haha, you're right man. I saw the pics before he posted the prices on them. It sucked 'cuz i had to leave and i knew he was about to post the prices and pics, thought for sure i was gonna miss out as i've heard how fast shit sells there. I was on top of that one for sure! Matches that windowed slide poifectly!

haha yeah shit goes soooo fast on smg. nice grab bro... and to me they look like the match pretty damn well

johnnyballbag
03-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah i tripped when i saw that tini om SMG. I knew i had to have it. It's crazy how perfectly they go together. And for that to be Roo's last windowed 18m only makes it better.