PDA

View Full Version : Glass tube collection

HighClassGlass
04-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Heres most of my GonG tube collection and a couple of a/c's.
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/highclassglass/misc006.jpg?t=1239266102

TheLionWillSpeak
04-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Great Stash we have kinda the same collection and taste. You can never have to many sweet tubes. Keep it up

DaNK
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Yea really liking that Toro Sourdawg. Do you really think you can just come back here after trying to fuck me and fucking randowski your a complete idiot! [email protected] RIGHT!! Its funny that your Toro looks the exact same as the one you tried to fuck me on
Here is that faggot sourdog's post:
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1809

Now here is HighClassGlass thread. See the Toro tube is the same!

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/v...g?t=1239266102 (http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/highclassglass/misc006.jpg?t=1239266102)

If you are the same Faggot I hope you burn in hell!

Admins- I would like to know if the IP for both of these guys are the same. Could you PM me with that info please!

follow1yourpath
04-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Yeah dank, I realized the same ish' bro. And then I started reading your post and just started laughing.. What happen to humans helping humans? and not beating them on glass and cash and most of all hope! ahaahaa. On the real though.. what happen?

If we are mistaken, and your truely are not sourdog, props too the collection. What are the two pieces all the way too the left? The two tubes?

Simz
04-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Well Dank was right, I edited the link a bit he gave us... here the rest of his album, enjoy :) http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/highclassglass/
This guy is the same ^^...

follow1yourpath
04-09-2009, 03:02 PM
No Love for you HighClassGlass! Your are a no good, brown nosing son of a bitch. I don't know what your smoking, But it sure as hell is'nt what we are.

COOPAROO
04-09-2009, 03:09 PM
haha! that's great that you guys caught him. look at fat boy rippin' his bong, thinkin' he's slick

DCALLSTARR
04-09-2009, 03:53 PM
yea, hes on grasscity too

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/345517-oficcial-hvy-glass-appreciation-thread-2.html

just letting you guys know, scroll on down to the bottom

MastaKush
04-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Wow is this guy serious? What a complet scumbag somebody needs to get this kids ip!

steve3sc
04-09-2009, 07:47 PM
haha!

hows that internet word of mouth justice taste, buddy?

bingobango
04-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Id like to put on my knuckles and teach you a lesson Highclass

CelticGreen07
04-09-2009, 08:22 PM
that's what's great about these forums. even when these idiots try to pull stuff there are too many people in the community lookin out. Keep it up guys! I'm adding something precious to my collection tomorrow... one of the Wildrok/US Tubes that were at Champs this year. Can't Wait!! i'll post pics when i get it

HighClassGlass
04-10-2009, 02:25 AM
Damn Guys that dude stole my pics and i have no affiliation. This will never be for sale and that dude needs to be kicked off cause thats some BULLSHIT!!! $500 for my toro HAHAHA not in this lifetime!!! Ill even post up new pics to prove its mine.

Hennessy1414
04-10-2009, 02:33 AM
whatever he even had that same roor triple perc...buddy i think its over for you

and what the hell would new pics prove? :snake: you stole from FMB community..where do you live fella? us hash heads want to give you a 'warm' welcome :)

HighClassGlass
04-10-2009, 03:06 AM
Yes adminstration please do check my IP and prove that its not the same as Sourdawgs, and as for what im smokin outa these follow1yourpath heres a look.
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/highclassglass/bubble005.jpg?t=1239332619

phx36
04-10-2009, 03:53 AM
This guy is getting a beating in every thread made by him. I hope you find out the truth and track him down!

Dread_head_420
04-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Do any of you guys even have proof this cat, is in-fact Sourdawg ? No you dont ?
and do you really think hed be back starting threads of his tubes, where not dumb, and i dont think he is that dumb either ....
We all new SourDawg stole pics from TC or GC , it does make a bit of sence, of now we no who ...
You guys should point fingers n be so harsh with out knowing, gives off a bad ass vibe from FMB.

SO HCG , welcome to FMB< and sorry , that some dick head has fucked your rep. with some people ....

Five To One
04-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Do any of you guys even have proof this cat, is in-fact Sourdawg ? No you dont ?
and do you really think hed be back starting threads of his tubes, where not dumb, and i dont think he is that dumb either ....
We all new SourDawg stole pics from TC or GC , it does make a bit of sence, of now we no who ...
You guys should point fingers n be so harsh with out knowing, gives off a bad ass vibe from FMB.

SO HCG , welcome to FMB< and sorry , that some dick head has fucked your rep. with some people ....

My thoughts exactly....

btw - ip address's mean absolutely nothing lol.

Randowskie
04-10-2009, 01:40 PM
im still not buying it. back when all this happened i sent this kid a PM on tokecity, if any other person heard that someone is falsely selling there shit youd think they would respond to it, but this kid said nothing, thus leaving me to still believe this is sourdawg

Dread_head_420
04-10-2009, 02:03 PM
im still not buying it. back when all this happened i sent this kid a PM on tokecity, if any other person heard that someone is falsely selling there shit youd think they would respond to it, but this kid said nothing, thus leaving me to still believe this is sourdawg

i dont think hes tried to make a f/s thread yet... just count yourself out if he ever does ...
if he sells that toro for 5 bills again , youll no its him ...

this shits all to sketchy for me in the end, id prolly count my self out to ...

Randowskie
04-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Im sayin im not buyin him sayin he is not sourdawg.

i dont think hes tried to make a f/s thread yet... just count yourself out if he ever does ...
if he sells that toro for 5 bills again , youll no its him ...

this shits all to sketchy for me in the end, id prolly count my self out to ...

Dread_head_420
04-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Im sayin im not buyin him sayin he is not sourdawg.

yo , you messaged HCG on tc when this shit happened and he never even got back to you ?!?!

YAY thats SKETCH id been like naw what the fuxck u talking about guy, selling my bongs or something ...

Fuck this guy even if hes not sourdawg ...
unless he can give me valid proof of y hes not sourdawg ...
hes got some heady shit but whyd sourdawg pick him ?
and y wasnt all his shit posted ?
and why is he just basging sourdawg n not actually defending him self ?

in the end fuck this cat !

Randowskie
04-11-2009, 04:59 AM
Nope he never got back to me. Anybody else would.

HighClassGlass
04-11-2009, 05:06 AM
Man i got banned from TC and have had no way to access my account. I contacted adminstration a few times and have not recieved a response. Which makes me believe I was banned from TC due to this confusion. I made sure to read the rules on TC and did not break any one yet they still banned me and haven't responded to tell me why. Guys im for real this guy ripped my pics off and then tryed to rip you all off. Im just a THC lover and want to be a part of the community. peace

Randowskie
04-11-2009, 05:22 AM
Man i sent you the email 4 days before you were banned. Your last login was on the 25th of march, i sent you a message on the 21st.

HighClassGlass
04-11-2009, 05:28 AM
I didnt think it was allowed to talk about buying selling glass on tokecity and did not want to break any rules to put me in the position to get banned. Like i said i do remember that PM of you asking for the tracking #

HighClassGlass
04-11-2009, 05:31 AM
I wouldnt be able to know that u asked for the track # unless i had sole access to that tokecity account. correct?

DCALLSTARR
04-11-2009, 11:19 AM
your right, and you know why you cant talk about buying/selling glass on TC? because of that dude that ripped off TC a few years ago for THOUSANDS

Bubbleman
04-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Do tell more DCALLSTARR......

Bubble man

Randowskie
04-11-2009, 04:23 PM
the artist WOOD ran off with a bunch of peoples glass and money

johnnyballbag
04-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Didn't Wood start using the name "SluttyGlass?" Pretty sure i heard that, but i could've been told wrong... I know i've seen someone mention that name here.

Randowskie
04-11-2009, 05:06 PM
im pretty sure he is not using sluttyglass

DCALLSTARR
04-11-2009, 07:13 PM
is sluttyglass the guys name that ran off with the money and took the order for all that heady glass and up and left? then came back to TC and now it permanently say's under his name "I ripped of TokeCity"

originaldutchmaster
04-11-2009, 07:28 PM
i just looked up his profile and it doesnt say anything about this... i know hes blowing glass at a place pretty local to me

subliminal
04-11-2009, 07:50 PM
i don't think slutty and wood are the same person...from what i understand about wood, he was doing repairs and just never sent people back their glass, then sold the glass. that happened before i joined tc though, so i could be off, but that's what i've gathered about wood