PDA

View Full Version : Sourdawg Is An Imposter!!

HighClassGlass
04-10-2009, 03:48 AM
I was told by another member that I should take some action to clear this matter up.

So I just joined and posted up pictures of my collection and quickly recieved negative feedback saying that I switched login names from Sourdawg to Highclassglass. This was assumed because some asshole decided to steal pics of my toro, probably from tokecity, and placed them under his name in the glass sellers market to falsely sell. This Sourdawg is a lier, thief and imposter and is not Me. I can understand the hateful feelings from members because I would be pissed if this happened to me, but I had nothing to do with that, and really dont enjoy reading harassing comments in my threads. also if adminstration has a way of clearing this up it would be greatly appreciated. thanks HCG

phx36
04-10-2009, 03:53 AM
Your simply caught sir.

Hennessy1414
04-10-2009, 03:57 AM
any way you could put up the date you FIRST put up pics on TC of that toro...we might be able to get a better picture then

HighClassGlass
04-10-2009, 04:02 AM
NO your wrong! Im just tryin to save anyone from trying to buy any of MY GLASS from this IMPOSTER. You will not recieve these items because HUMMM??? I own them and im not selling them. IF you give this guy money your gonna be in for a long headache. Hes got my roor triple my medicali my billygoat inline, fixed stem toro all up in the glass market and its all BUNK!!!

Hennessy1414
04-10-2009, 04:08 AM
well shit if u really arnt sour dawg...then my bad

DCALLSTARR
04-10-2009, 11:53 AM
yeah dude, your seriously trying to bitch at ME for thinking that same EXACT glass = same exact person?! if this isnt true then by golly youre free to go but if anyone, anyone complains if you try and sell glass or trade or buy on here dont bitch to me, sourdawg ruined your reputation

lbg07
04-10-2009, 09:31 PM
since you say the pictures where stolen from tokecity.......then it souldn't be any problem for you to provide us with that link so that we all here at fmb can view what day and time the "real pictures" where posted. If you can provide some evidence then people here can ether clear your name up or expose you............

I hope you make the choice to post the link to prove who you are because you took the time to make this thread..... otherwise your name is still gonna be attached to sourdawg

YOU MAKE THE CHOICE

Randowskie
04-10-2009, 10:01 PM
i sent this kid a message on tokecity back when the toro first went on sale. so he knew about it, also any other person would have sent a message back saying your crazy my stuff isnt on sale but i never got anything. dont believe him.

Jurrasic 5
04-11-2009, 03:16 AM
Thats messed up that you take money from people and send them nothing in return and then try to get into the community.

Your the kind of kids who ruin the whole honor system that a site like this is based on. When these kids of things happen it just makes people hesitant to buy glass which fucks with everything.

Very fucked up

gimpymoses
04-11-2009, 03:21 AM
I second that

HighClassGlass
04-11-2009, 05:18 AM
I got banned from TC and have had no way to access my account. I do remember seeing your PM Randowski in that account and wondered what you were talking about, but I didnt want to respond because glass sale isnt allowed on Tokecity. And when I tryed to access my account it said my IP was banned. I have contacted admin on TC a few times and they dont respond. I have had no way to contact anyone through the TC forums for a few weeks. check out the TC forum im sure my name says im banned.

lbg07
04-11-2009, 04:20 PM
dude you are definitely sketch

Randowskie
04-11-2009, 04:25 PM
sketchballin to the max

originaldutchmaster
04-11-2009, 06:25 PM
why did they ban you, i remember you on there somewhat recently cuz u won the US... so what happened?

HighClassGlass
04-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Like I said I have contacted adiminstration a few times as to why and they don't respond! I dont know what else to tell you, this sourdawg has just found another scumbag way of committing Internet Theft. And guys didnt $500 seem just too good to be true anyway? Thats like half the list price of them fixed stem toros. That seems it should have been a big red flag from the beginning!

HighClassGlass
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
And if anyone could contact TC admin as to why that would be great! I love that site its the foremost glass lovers site and I miss seeing all the dope gear in their.

kayzhaze
04-12-2009, 02:13 AM
I third that

DaNK
04-12-2009, 04:54 AM
Highclassglass seems sketchy to me. I mean I might be over judging this guy but come on. He doesn't seem to be defending himself to the fullest. I think he is Sourdog. I think he misses the forums and the feedback so he changed his name and now is defending himself. I have seen this before. If I am wrong then i am sorry, but this feels like bullshit. I have had 13 beers sitting on the beaCH so nothing seems normal right now.

subliminal
04-12-2009, 05:19 AM
Mad/Ninja always get back to me whenever I send them an email. Can't imagine they just won't respond to any of yours...

DaNK
04-12-2009, 05:38 AM
What^^^^^^^^

subliminal
04-12-2009, 05:51 AM
What^^^^^^^^

I meant that in response to HCG. I can't imagine the TC admin just not answering his emails

HighClassGlass
04-12-2009, 06:16 AM
The whole reason im taking the time to make this thread is to defend that sourdawg is not highclassglass!!
Dank you are over thinking this way too much. I would have to be an arrgant son of a bitch to want to display the same glass that "I" displayed for sale under another users name, and I am not. I found this site a week back, skimmed over the threads, liked the site, decided to join and post up my collection and WHAM I get all this hate mail and was completely confused as to why. When I began to read posts about the matter and realize that this sourdawg has stole my pics saying that hes selling my glass and ripped you guys off, I started a thread just to defend myself. So how can you say im not defending myself?? Ive answered all your questions that I am capable of to gain your trust and dont know what else I can do to defend myself. I did not rip you or Randoskie off, and the person who did will get fucked with their credit through paypal and hopefully by Karma!
Subliminal I have contacted them 2-3 times asking why i was removed and have not received any word back, since you get responses could you ask them to give me a response?
It really sucks this guy did this and fucked me and Im trying my hardest to gain all your respect. Thank you to the few that believe me. peace

lostmayhen
04-12-2009, 08:00 AM
mattc707 aka mrfurly here on fmb was just impersonated by some asshole trying to sell his glass, and if he didnt catch it who knows what would have happened.

It isn't 100% unbelievable the HGC is telling the truth, but i am not gonna take sides here. However it does seem that we could argue for weeks about who is who and what who did and didnt do...

So unless somebody can prove one way or the other, i think we should just let sleeping dogs lie.

Also HGC has ALOTTT of nice glass, alot of nice easily recognizable glass. He would truly have to be an idiot to try and rip sombody off and then come back only a few days later....anyway i say give the man a shot to repair his reputation, but like i said im not taking sides : )

I do think that all new glass sales should have a picture of your screen name and the date, this way we can avoid impostors.

Just my 2 cents....

CleanGlass66
04-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Truth, lostmayhen. Evidently none of this arguing is leading to anything logical, let him be in peace. What "sourdawg" did doesn't necessarily take someone smart, stpid fraud like that is unfortunately way too common. Meaning almost anyone could do it. I do not know too many in our culture that are down for argument...If he slips, then its obvious. Until then, no one can honestly prove who this dude really is. The dead horse has long been beaten.

PEACE - CleanGlass