PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2008

fullmeltbubble
01-01-2008, 08:09 AM
another day, another year....Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new years....in this new begining you gotta ask yourself; Did I do good last year, did I spread postive vibes, Did I live rightesouly, Am I proud of what I've done the last year? I hope the answer to all these questions is yes....

Now for the cheesey part...It has been a honor watching this website grow, with some GRADE A posts...BIG UPS to bubbleman, for providing us all with melty goodness...BIG UPS to Hellofyesteryear whos sweat built this site...BIG UPS to all of yous for particpating....here's too next year :cool1: :mooning: :stoned: :taz: :tokie:

EasyBakeIndica
01-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Happy New Year!

:party1:

We just hit 200 members!

:bong:

EBI

Bubbleman
01-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Happy new years everybody.

Thanks to fullmeltbubble for the inspiration to get this site off the ground for the end of 07, and big thanks to hell's for all the behind the scene's stuff he's been doing> without him this site would not exist in its current form.

Mad props to the first 200 members for signing up and making this community what it is. THe beginnings of a phat hash community> Perhaps in the new year we will gather here in vancouver. Will keep you all posted.

One Love

Bubbleman

ps, here is a shot i took tonight at 12PM. THought i would share it with you all< HAPPY NEW YEARS

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///CopyofIMG_1130.jpg

Calyx
01-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Happy new year to you all any to many more.

The Roor is loaded with some Space Queen tiny bomb pheno to kick off the new year.

:smoke1: :pipe: :cool1: