PDA

View Full Version : vaping bubble in a whip style vaporizer

thenewguy
04-13-2009, 06:40 PM
i just bought my first vape & i want to vape some bubble. my question is, how do i load bubble in the whip & get it to stick & stay in place? anyone done this before? any help would be greatly appreciated.:pipe:

smokiyee
04-14-2009, 07:11 AM
You can, but if the bubble is melty, it will clog the screen FAST!! Not recommended IMO, use a glass pipe with a screen, or a waterpipe, bubbler..etc... :pipe:

Hennessy1414
04-14-2009, 07:28 AM
what brand of vaporizer?

put a layer of green bud on the bottom of the screen and drop in small bits of keif. makes sure to turn up the temperature higher than normal than you would with straight greens in the whip.

play around with it and im sure you will find what you enjoy....but if it is really melty/filled with clear domes when you smoke it...I would stick to smoking it then :pipe:

thenewguy
04-14-2009, 01:01 PM
a suggestion from some folks was to sandwich the melt between a few screens. i'm gonna play with that method for a while & see what i come up with.

my first instinct was to mix it in with bud to get it to stick & stay.

the vape model is vaporite deluxe digital vaporizer.

Delightful
04-14-2009, 07:34 PM
From a theoretical standpoint, mixing it with bud seems counter intuitive, it's like mixing a 1947 Cheval Blanc with box wine from the gas station. Does anyone know how the Titananium screens work out in a vape?

hashcat
04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
hmmm i vaped full melt for the first time yesterday out of a volcano, just sprinkled some on top of a normal bowl and then put a very thin layer of herb over it to keep it from touching the metal screen on top. worked really really good!!!!

maybe you can figure out a way to hold the unit vertically, that way your has stays centered and melts into the herb instead of dripping down the whip like i think would happen, if you have it at the angle it naturally sits at