PDA

View Full Version : White label custom ice master roor.de + roor.de diffy + crown roor bowl

ROOR.de
04-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks to Hearmeroor I was able to pick up my first Roor . This tube is flawless. Everything is White label from head to toe. The rips are absolutely ridiculous. I paid around $600 with everything.. I also purchased this 18mm El Hefe slide for my head bowls that ran me around $150. I couldn't have been more pleased when I set my eyes on this bad ass

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/2/4/0/1/DSC02698_170981.JPG
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/2/4/0/1/DSC02699.JPG
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/2/4/0/1/DSC02637_20199.JPG
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/2/4/0/1/DSC02692.JPG

954zobkid
04-20-2009, 08:32 PM
lol right. i've ripped this thing before tho its nasty.

Napkin of Homage
04-23-2009, 07:45 AM
Ever since this was posted I've wanted to see pics. Let's get to fixing those broken links!

Napkin of Homage
04-27-2009, 07:44 AM
sweet thanks for getting them up. Looks way sick as i was expecting--5mm? custom roors are always envy-worthy fucking legit pieces.

EEbrew
04-27-2009, 07:52 AM
so did hearmeroor get this through collector X?

dutchmastakilla
04-27-2009, 06:19 PM
aw man, thats almost exactly like the custom i ordered that got seized by customs...mine had a FP logo and was 7mm thick tho. =[

follow1yourpath
04-27-2009, 06:26 PM
She's a beauty for sure..

Dread_head_420
04-27-2009, 07:06 PM
so did hearmeroor get this through collector X?

another happy n satisfied customer from HearMeRooR .. No matter where hes getting his shit from. its flawless and comeing through.
so what the fucks it matta ???

COOPAROO
04-27-2009, 07:19 PM
another happy n satisfied customer from HearMeRooR .. No matter where hes getting his shit from. its flawless and comeing through.

couldn't have said it better myself

Maevn
04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
aw man, thats almost exactly like the custom i ordered that got seized by customs...mine had a FP logo and was 7mm thick tho. =[

Woahhh, seized by customs?

Wtf, why?
Now I'm worried about getting something across the border.

Shit,zzzz.
lol

EEbrew
04-27-2009, 08:57 PM

couldn't have said it better myself

Because the guy's who glass hearmeroor FRONTS has ripped off numerous people in the online glass community. Hands down an unarguable fact.

dutchmastakilla
04-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Woahhh, seized by customs?

Wtf, why?
Now I'm worried about getting something across the border.

Shit,zzzz.
lol

yea...well idont know how unique my situation is, but now i am DEF thinking twice about ordering expensive glass from overseas. i ordered a custom roor.de from weedcity..it was a very smooth transaction and the pics of it looked great. it reached NJ, USA but got held up there and is still there i believe. they said they destroyed it becuase its drug paraphranalia (even tho i never admitted to that) and will be sending me a letter in the mail soon i guess. i would definitely be careful if you're planning on ordering from overseas. im not saying you are guarnateed trouble, as i hear many get their shit fine, but it does happen, so keep that in mind. i learned the hard way =(

YukonBikerGuy
04-28-2009, 08:01 PM
I have heard that US customs likes to break glass bongs and then send on the package anyway. I have heard many problems from Weedcity customers as well. I have had plenty of glass from EDIT into Canada no problem, a RooR from my friend in Denmark was in customs for a whole of 5 minutes on the way here. All my shipments out of the USA take at least twice as long as from anywhere else in the world. Just more proof that its the biggest police state in the world. Restricting rights, controlling freedoms, and imprisoning people is big buisness in the USA, and as long as there are things like private prisons and lobbyists, the govt and policies of the USA will continue to be shaped by and for buisness intrests, at the expense of the American people. I weep and pray for my American friends. I also take the same risks trying to get glass out of the USA as you do trying to getting it in.

Maevn
04-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Any experience with the Canadian border in-person, Yukon?

I'm about to make a trip to Buffalo to get something and if I get to the border and get mad grief or a broken tube, I'll flip, haha.

dutchmastakilla
04-28-2009, 08:29 PM
awwww hell naw! i would much rather they not send me anything than send me a beautiful german roor that is BROKEN! thats like a dick slap in the face, hahah

slippeh
04-28-2009, 08:31 PM
@Maevn: I think he's in the US. I've had a few of my packages opened by customs and they just close them back up again. I know they were opened by customs because the Canadian customs tape is over top of the American tape. But I've had over 30 packages delivered here, and none have been seized by customs. :smoke1:

Maevn
04-28-2009, 09:09 PM
@Maevn: I think he's in the US. I've had a few of my packages opened by customs and they just close them back up again. I know they were opened by customs because the Canadian customs tape is over top of the American tape. But I've had over 30 packages delivered here, and none have been seized by customs. :smoke1:

Sweet, thanks mang. That's what I figured, but I'm just gonna be a little worried crossing the border with an expensive "water pipe" in hand, haha.

Glad to hear you've never had any trouble with customs though, puts my mind at ease to a degree. =P

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 02:48 AM
Just for the record, "The Frozen North of Canada" is in ....Canada.... lol. I had my LUX perc'd mini Uber clean in my suitcase on the way back from Holland to Canada, no issues. I haven't been across a US border since before 9-11. Just probably not the best idea for me..... I order stuff out of the States often, pristine clean tobbacco smoking pipes, water or otherwise are not illegal in Canada. If its a colorful piece, its collectable glass art. Nice slides are collectable glass figurine art. If ya got a fancy case to carry it in (locking?) even better. Go on at length about the artist that blew it, and this other glass artist who is killin it and the collectables you saw at the glass art show..... glass art nerd act all the way, own that shit (if they open it and question, otherwise be silent). Or you could bombproof ship it to yourself...

YBG's Bombproof = bong and all parts insanley bubblewrapped, in foam peanuts in a box taped to hell, bubble wrap the box insanely, in foam peanuts in another pristine shipping box professionally taped up with clear packing tape only. The more it looks like a regular company's normal everyday shipping box the better. Use printed labeling. I would use a fake but real sounding company. "Joe's Bed and Bath" not "the bomb420 company" I would make sure my own secure address is exactly right, they cant return it to the fake company. You might not do these things, and I certainly don't reccomend or garentee anything by this, just saying it's what I would likley do. :)

slippeh
04-29-2009, 02:54 AM
meant dutchmastakilla, honestly I didn't even realize this thread was 2 pages when I replied haha

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Lol, done it a few times myself.... stoners and all, lol.

Maevn
04-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Meh, I'm just gonna cross the border like I normally would with the bong in the car. If they ask questions, I'm a smooth talker so shouldn't have any hiccups in the process.

Like you said, it's not illegal in Canada so fuck them, haha.
Can't wait to make the trip now, I need a new tube. >_>

ROOR.de
04-29-2009, 10:24 PM
yea its 5mm best f-in tube ive ever milked in my life and I been around some sick glass. Ill vouch for ROOR, definitely the most official shit on the market I believe. Toro's rip but are drag monsters. I like how the ROOR pulls its like the Hulk Roller coaster at Islands of Adventure from start to finish...............

EEbrew
04-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Toro's rip but are drag monsters

what toro's have you hit ? please expand on this statement...

MiNiStRy
05-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Daaaaammm... that is a siiick set up that roor.de put down. That sucks that customs breaks the glass and then sends to the person who bought it. They have been doing that to everyonedoesit and weedcity forever and that's dirty if you ask me. People should put that on utube every time it happens so people can see what the gov. does. I am sure they are still collecting their custom fees everytime a piece goes through. baaah.

ROOR.de
05-03-2009, 01:33 AM
what toro's have you hit ? please expand on this statement...
I love Toro! I'm all for Toro's beautiful craftsmanship. Its definitely a one of a kind product in its class. Hearmeroor's 13 13 Toro, with what I believe is a 8 tree perc T/C, has been the only Toro that I have had a chance to milk. Best F-in hit EVER hands down, and anyone who has ripped a Toro can vouch for that. What I meant when I said Toro's were drag monsters was nothing bashing or anything like that, I was just comparing it to a RooR in the fact that your lung capacity from when you milk it, to clearing the RooR was that the RooR was way easier to clear rather than having to pull a little harder and longer to achieve the same volume of smoke from the Toro. Hearmeroor is the F-in man. Props dude your the best and most credible.