PDA

View Full Version : manage attachments not working?

colitas
04-26-2009, 06:27 AM
Ok at first I thought it was my goofy 'puter putting out. I have since read JonnyBB 's Toro thread and he made comment , too. I want to trade pics on my Hedman thread, so I can turn the tube around:pray: Peace, Colitas

954zobkid
04-26-2009, 06:33 AM
i can't post pics either I got a sweet trashcatcher for my roor and I can't put anything up. anyone have a solution?

johnnyballbag
04-26-2009, 07:17 AM
Try this, it's what i did to get my pics up. Upload the pics to your gallery here, then click on the pic you wanna post. Scroll down, you'll see something like "direct link code" or some shit. Copy it, and when you go to post, click on the "insert image" tab. Erase whatever's in the box, and paste the link in. Should work.

colitas
04-26-2009, 08:19 AM
you lost me at "some shit" I just wanna re - download the files from my hard drive like I did at TC ...

Bubbleman
04-26-2009, 05:36 PM
If you go to gallery and then to the UPLOAD button all found on the same main blue bar across the front of the top of the home page.
A box will come up and let you upload as many photos as you want.

Once you are done, you go to a forum, to reply or start a thread, and merely click the

MY PICS button on the bottom right side of your text box( this box im typing in)

Its found right under the smiley faces.

a new box will open up with the photos you uploaded. Click the ORIGINAL File button so
it shows up full size. and then all you have to do is basicaly click one left click on any picture and it will show up in your text box..

I am trying to get the attachments working again, but when we upgraded our vbulletin we lost the ability.

Feel free to copy and past this anywhere you see people wondering how to get their attachments to work..

thanks for your patience and understanding

Bubble man

Green Supreme
04-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Weird, the new version has the paperclip for attachments. Seems odd the upgrade would leave the attachment button even though it doesn't work. The world is conspiring to stop me posting pics. LOL. Peace GS

colitas
04-27-2009, 12:19 AM
that makes since BBGman I will try that later thanks...:)

Bubbleman
04-27-2009, 12:26 AM
You can still upload photos green, you just can't attach..

Try something different you may like it.

Bubble man

colitas
04-27-2009, 12:44 AM
:pipe:Oh NO not another learning experience!

colitas
04-27-2009, 12:52 AM
I did something wrong, cause when I went to my gallery all that was there where thubnails, even though I saw photos when I "uploaded" them:sick1:

Green Supreme
04-27-2009, 12:55 AM
I surrender. Peace GS