PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana Inc MJNA:OTC

DaNK
04-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Stock went public this morning. If you were lucky enough to have or purchased some of the cviv stock before the 10-1 forward split this morning congrats!! I bought 1500 shares @ .25 and its up to .33 already. Get it while it is low, because I feel a big one here!

follow1yourpath
04-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Fuck Yeah dank. Did some further research, very interesting. Glad too see some one, (including yourself Dank) getting into more legitimate business with cannabis.

dutchmastakilla
04-28-2009, 07:22 PM
wat is this company?

DaNK
04-28-2009, 10:36 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MJNA.PK

lbg07
04-28-2009, 10:45 PM
damn looks like it closed the day at 50cents. So you doubled your money today... and who said medical marijuana was bad!!!!

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 02:21 AM
Hmmmmmmmm.....

DaNK
04-29-2009, 03:37 PM
It keeps going up!! I think you guys should invest!!

YukonBikerGuy
04-29-2009, 04:12 PM
I been telling people about this, and I may get some today.

Benji
04-29-2009, 10:35 PM
im sooo pissed. just made etrade account and i wont be able to buy any till may 6th!

EasyBakeIndica
04-29-2009, 10:43 PM
I know some people who made a few hundred off this stock yesterday.

Even still, the stock is up 24% today! :snake: (62 cents)

DaNK
05-01-2009, 05:19 AM
down now wtf???

YukonBikerGuy
05-01-2009, 08:18 AM
MJNA.PK - Its an OTC stock, also known as 'pink sheets', (thats the PK, for pink) the most risky and least regulated/secured type of stock, highly speculative. The only writeup I could find even said "Medical MJ Inc is in a unique position to supply all sorts of infrastructure to the burgeoning medical marijuana industry." ie, finance new farmers and farms, distrbution and processing systems, financial tools (loans, credit, ect) for all buisness that are involved in this rapidly growing industry. So its not 15 tons of potatoes, a tangible good, its a capital pool for an intangible 'almost anything' that seems financially lucrative in the medical mj field/business. As it is the first publicly traded company based on cannabis, the possibility of federal action makes it even more risky than regular PK stocks, most online brokerages wont even touch it (about $30/transaction) and its hard to find a local broker (about $80/transaction) to get some. Right now the stock is easier to buy than to sell. I was excited at first about this stock too, but at the root of it, stock for anything isnt about the potatoes that are being sold, its about the profits to made. Just b/c I love cannabis, and use it medicinally, doesn't make me, or this stock immune to the regular pitfalls of the evil monetary system. It is certainly interesting, and worth following.... but thats all, for me anyway... for now.

DCALLSTARR
05-01-2009, 12:51 PM
aww ya i bought me some of this stock at about 33 cents. woo hoo thousand shares

oh and by the way yukonbikerguy

marijuana is never going to be legalized just because we all want to get high, or even because it makes people feel better when life has thrown them shit like cancer or other chronic illnesses!

the only way those tight ass motherfucking government official types are going to pass these bills and make it legal is if they see the FINANCIAL BENEFITS to legalization and thats where stocks like this falls into place. you have to show them that they can make money and tax the shit out of it to lower our national deficit and become an inhouse crop. all of the cultivation, production, and preparation can be done in the united states without outsourcing jobs. so think about what you are saying, if you try and scare everyone from persuing this and advancing the capability of this stock then go ahead, but you really must not want this wonderful, helpful and incredible plant legalized after all. oh yeah your from canada.

TenaciousT
05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
hahaha yeah this stock is hot, i just moved some money around so i can get some of this but i gotta wait 8 days for the money to clear......this is interesting to watch

YukonBikerGuy
05-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Not at all, I want the MJ stocks to go big too. If it was stock in a giant commercialized growing company with tangible assets, it would be more safe than any pink sheet stock could be. Me describing the type of stock, has nothing to do with me wanting the tightassed govt types to get on the legalization path. And I think Canada is better at the cultivation and processing thing, so we'll make it all and you American cats can just buy it by the ton from Canada eh. ;) I agree it will be the financial benifits that get the govt turned around on the issue. I'm just not risking the little cash I have on any super risky stocks, no matter what they are. MJNA.PK has almost 7 million in market caputal as of right now, btw......