PDA

View Full Version : sticky bubble

mastergrow
05-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi i've made some more bubble but what I can't seem to do is get it in to a fine powder.
I haven't got a pressing screen so I use newspaper to draw the water out to a point where I can start to chop it up. then over night it seems to dry to a gou so that when I start to chop it, the small lumps start to combine and I get larger squidgy hash balls that are really sticky.
do i need to let it dry for longer befor I start chopping again?
mastergrow

Evergreen
05-01-2009, 02:26 PM
i like to take my bubble and put it on a pressing screen, if you dont have one put it between a coffee filter or something, or order a new pressing screen here:
http://www.bubblebag.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=45&osCsid=fa63b5314b41cd40a2ec1b1b47ad3739

just picked up two myself.

so back to bubble,
I like to lightly press the water out then immediately chop it up with a razor blade or use a strainer and push it through it so it is close to a fine powder, then put it on a clean piece of cardboard and let it dry for 2 days after that put it in an airtight jar.

NEVER press it fully when wet or put it in a sealed jar when moisture is present, it will lead to mold.

Good luck. . . .

Green Supreme
05-01-2009, 04:03 PM
I would get the screen too. Personally I put the screen on top dish towel. As I take the hash out of the bags it goes on the screen. By the time I get the last bags worth out the first bags are dry enough to chop. This with NO PRESSING at all. By the time I chop the first bags to powder the others are dry enough to chop. Good luck. Peace GS