PDA

View Full Version : Howbout a work in progress bug report

Kaneda
11-29-2007, 08:15 PM
First off, when I first click on the window for the main body of text when making a new thread, I can't see a blinking cursor, kinda disorienting...

I haven't posted much on the forums yet, so I've really only noticed chat bugs, but that'll most likely change.

There's the buddy list error of course

I also got that weird bug yesterday where I messed with the themes and options a whole lot, and then when I applied the changes and exited the options window, my chat jumped halfway up the chat log, and I couldn't scroll back down.. Only way I could tell what people were saying was with the save log function, I could save the log, scroll all the way down, and see what I was missing..

Also, I left the chat window open all night last night, and when I logged back in when I woke up, I couldn't see typing from anyone except Artintel in the main window.. Bubbleman sent me private messages, and I could read those, and he could also invite me to the chat, but I couldn't see what people were saying until I closed the window and opened a new one.

If/when I find more bugs, I'll post them here.

Bubbleman
11-29-2007, 10:12 PM
hey right on kaneda, thanks for starting this thread

ive noticed a few things myself mostly in chat, although i did a huge post in the forums today and it said i could only do a post 10,000 characters long, but mine was 14876, this was easily fixed, by copying half the thread, and just doing a reply to my own thread.

chat bugs, let me count them up here lol

if you come into chat, you seem to be able to only see those in the list that come in AFTER you. i also noticed playing around with themes and creating rooms can get you booted from chat. If you stay in chat too long, it seems you get booted, but dont leave the chat room, you just can't see any one typing.

im sure we will get these things fixed sooner than later.

please add any others you guys have found

peace
Bubbleman

Kaneda
11-29-2007, 11:20 PM
I tried to use the /names command in chat, and it didn't work either.

Green Supreme
11-30-2007, 01:05 AM
My friend Albi tried to get in but hasn't got a code yet. Little help please. Peace GS

Albi
11-30-2007, 01:23 AM
:cool:thank you

Green Supreme
11-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Yes thanks for the quick work. Peace GS

Kaneda
11-30-2007, 05:24 AM
The "How do you smoke your hash" sub forum is all glitched out on my end, but hey, it was probably added in the last 5 minutes :P

fullmeltbubble
11-30-2007, 05:27 AM
I apologize everyone, I've been hanging out with some visitors from outta town today....we are aware of all the bugs, and will have them fixed sooner rather than later.....thanks for your understanding and patience

Kaneda
11-30-2007, 06:02 AM
Does that mean you want me to stop? :D

fullmeltbubble
11-30-2007, 08:02 AM
no not at all, please continue pointing out any bugs, errors you see....

Frank the Tank
12-06-2007, 07:15 PM
keeps asking me for a password and username when i try to get into chat.
unfortunately, my name and password wont work.
i tried the basics, cant figure it out.
am i the only one w/ this problem?

sincerely,
lonely chatter via internet
=P

Bubbleman
12-06-2007, 07:19 PM
that was happening to me as well frank, what i do is is logon to the forums first, then click the chat button you should stay logged in and get in that way./

let me know if it works

Bubble man

fullmeltbubble
12-06-2007, 07:55 PM
we are aware of the problem, and working on it...

Green Supreme
04-05-2008, 04:34 PM
The advert for Bubblebox at the top of the page still has the word tricome incorrectly spelled. Damn stoners can't even spell their own terms. Peace GS

Green Supreme
11-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Seems like N.America changed for daylight savings time but the site might not have. Peace GS

Green Supreme
11-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Apparently it was my error as I had no idea there was a check box for the dst. Took me a few minutes but even I made it work. Thanks for the tip fmb. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
11-04-2008, 10:57 PM
You have no idea how many people call me to have that checkbox ticked :)