PDA

View Full Version : Nobody cares. . . .

Evergreen
05-16-2009, 03:33 PM
I have always wanted to write for one of the mags but i have realized after trying to contact almost all of the mags they are full of bullshit politics and you either have to be somewhat famous or an attractive woman to get published. they dont really give a fuck about real growers and interesting topics. All they care about is selling magazines and getting that next big advertisement that sells that fake herb and shitty chinese glass.

So Bman said one day, why not post here. so fuck it I have tons of "articles" that I wrote trying to get submitted. Maybe I Should start my own mag called Full Melt Magazine, based on these forums and its members.

So here goes. . . . . . . . . . . . .

willcookyou
05-16-2009, 04:21 PM
I'd subscribe. A magazine all about hash would be great!!

fizoster
05-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Yea I totally agree. I'd love to read some of your articles, fuck the magazines I don't buy them most of the time anyway haha.

johnnyballbag
05-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Hell yeah Evac, i haven't read any self-named "grow magazines" in years, as they're all full of shit and hyped advertisements. I think online articles make more sense to the people doing the actual growing anyways, as it removes the chance for words to be swayed by intentions of making money.

Razz
05-16-2009, 09:47 PM
it will be great to read stories written by true growers rather than have stories written by some wannabe nobody with some stupid technical name, who would be nothing without being propped up by some goofy blonde bimbo nobody. thank you , Evac!!

Green Supreme
05-16-2009, 11:12 PM
No you did n't. Peace GS

amtbps
05-16-2009, 11:16 PM
I would subscribe as well! The forum could be the basis for submission/ideas. All based on growing, hashish especially, and showcasing REAL glass =) Maybe something like GA, but with the medicine included?

Razz
05-16-2009, 11:25 PM
oh yes, i did!!!!

Evergreen
05-17-2009, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the kind words and support, but I was just kind of kidding about putting together a magazine. For one putting together a magazine is like having a child, and two, in no way would I try to start a magazine based on someones idea. Bman owns full melt and no way could I even attempt to give what he has contributed to the cannabis world in the form of a magazine. What I was kind of saying is Fullmeltbubble.com is a living, breathing magazine and we control the content of this beautiful place!

Hennessy1414
05-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Full Melt Magazine

has a lil ring to it...Seems there are enough experienced growers on this forum to make something happen. who knows

~peace

LostCoaster
06-02-2009, 02:33 AM
sounds like a good idea. .. hightimes and canna culture are two BS rags I can think of. . . Heads mag was good but that is gone now. You tried all those?

I used to write a lot of stuff, I was taking lots of lit and english classes a few years ago and cracking out online. I wrote some smoke reports and had seed co's emailing me asking if I would write their advertising but I didn't have the room to grow their shit out. I would like to contribute for sure.

DCALLSTARR
06-02-2009, 09:52 PM
come on evac wheres the articles? i was looking forward to reading something while i melty melt..

joeshmoe
06-03-2009, 05:20 AM
try treating yourself