PDA

View Full Version : Morning Thoughts. . . . . .

Evergreen
05-17-2009, 04:26 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/ekahn81/DSCF3067.jpg

Just waking up for another day in the medicated state.

It has been extremely hot around here lately and it is not of the norm. I grew up in cold ass nor cal, but now it is getting warmer and warmer, every year. I remember near my house ever summer there would be millions and millions of monarch butterfly's migrating and they would come to these eucalyptus trees next to my house. It was a really weird sight to see, these 100 foot tall trees covered from ground all the way up to the top with beautiful butterfly's. . . . . .

Well the butterfly's have not been around for 10 years and nobody knows where they went, it was kind of like the honey bee die off going on throughout the world right now, but they didn't die off they just died. I think there is something to be said when animals or insects are dying off or they just bail their home. they are telling us that there is something wrong, something wrong with the earth. Have you ever been in an earthquake? well growing up here in nor cal i have been in about 3 large earthquakes. you know what happens every time one goes down? about a minute before you feel the huge pounding of the earth, all of the cats are running around acting crazy and the dogs, the fucking dogs howl like you wouldn't believe. After witnessing this i realized something: Animals know something that we don't, they have this connection with the earth that we must have somehow lost.

So when we witness these things going on in nature, don't just shrug them off, wether it be noticing less bees or wondering why those fucking deer are so used to humans and always just "hang" out in your yard like they pay rent. Take a second and realize that choices that we all make everyday have an effect on our earth and our future on this small rock in the endless vast of space. the humans have been abusing this earth without feeling the consequences of our actions for too long and now it is smacking us in the face. Water resources are drying up, bees who pollinate our food are dying off in the millions and my friend got attacked by a 12 foot great white shark because we have prettymuch depleated all of its food so they have no choice but to come in and feed on humans in nor cal (look at the stats, shark attacks are way up in the "red triangle").

Little did we know the solution was right there the whole time we can choose to only eat organic food that has not been sprayed with chemicals, we can buy all organic clothing that pollutes less, we can invest in biodiesel/vegetable oil automobiles or electric cars powered by a home solar grid, we can grow organic cannabis that not only tastes and smells far superior than hydro but has almost 100% less pollution than hydro.

So it is up to us, the automobile, agricultural and clothing industry's are the largest polluters on the earth and we can all do something about it to ensure a beautiful future for the earth while feeling better! I drive a 2000 VW Golf that runs on recycled vegetable oil, eat organic food, I run an eco friendly clothing company and I grow only organic cannabis and did not have to make huge sacrifices to get there, my car is pretty sweet, my herb tastes better than anyones that i know, and i get to make my own shirts and whatnot.

So what is keeping everyone from trying to do their part, most people think in order to live "green" you have to sell your nice car, you have to look like a hippy because the only people that make eco friendly clothes are hippy's, and you have to stick to a diet of hummus and soy milk because it is all they sell at the co-op. the only change you will have to make is the want to help the earth not many sacrifices here just decisions. So sell your fucking stupid gas 4x4 truck and buy one that runs on diesel, try to buy organic food instead of that garbage, and next time you want to score a pair of jeans buy some hemp/cotton one's they not only feel better but they last longer, there is nothing to lose but our earth.

thanks for reading whoever read it, have a good sunday fockers!!!!!!!! run a batch of bubble today! and throw away that fucking stupid bic lighter it makes bubble and cannabis taste like crap! and buy a beeswax candle and a beeline spool from the fullmeltbubble store support the bees, they pollinate 75% of the food you eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YukonBikerGuy
05-17-2009, 05:14 PM
"several new studies show the biofuel boom is doing exactly the opposite of what its proponents intended: it's dramatically accelerating global warming, imperiling the planet in the name of saving it."
"The grain it takes to fill an SUV tank with ethanol could feed a person for a year."
"using land to grow fuel leads to the destruction of forests, wetlands and grasslands that store enormous amounts of carbon."

Pretty much sums that up, and here is the Time magazine article I took the quotes from.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1725975,00.html

Evergreen
05-17-2009, 06:43 PM
think whatever you want, but I only use fuel that is made from recycled vegetable oil your auto runs on fuel raped from the earth and sold to you at ridiculous prices. I am taking a waste product and getting 44 MPG/600+miles a tank. Only a moron would use a biofuel made from a plant, that is unless it is canna biofuel. Which will probably never be made. I was kind of looking for positive comments, not hating. Go try and ruin somebody elses day.

Evergreen
05-17-2009, 06:45 PM
think whatever you want, but I only use fuel that is made from recycled vegetable oil your auto runs on fuel raped from the earth and sold to you at ridiculous prices. I am taking a waste product and getting 44 MPG/600+miles a tank. Only a moron would use a biofuel made from a plant, that is unless it is canna biofuel. Which will probably never be made. I was kind of looking for positive comments, not hating. Go try and ruin somebody elses day. The cup is always half empty for you huh?

Green Supreme
05-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Deja vu. Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
05-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Sorry Evac, I wasn't hating. In fact I dont see any hate from me at all. Thought I provided a thoughtfull and articulate reponse. If you are only looking for people who totally agree with everything you say and think to comment.... No free thinkers in your thread huh? Your way or the highway? Well since my opinion is percieved as 'hating' since its different, I will leave you to it.

I will excise all comments from me. Peace.

Evergreen
05-17-2009, 10:27 PM
no it is not that people cannot disagree with me, but you should know that ethanol is fucking stupid it costs half as much as gasoline to make and sells for twice as much. and it it made from a plant any fuel that comes from a plant is kind of lame. Biodiesel is great because it is made from old veggie oil, the only good biodiesel made from a whole "plant" is alge bio made from alge grown in tubs or large plastic bags. if you look in brazil and you look at the price of corn it is really expensive, that is because they use a lot of ethanol for their cars. Ethanol is a way for the oil industries to continue to make money off autos. so saying that biofuels are a waste and your reference is TIME magazine for god sakes! im talking about recycling oil into a fuel, not making a farmer stop growing food for humans so he can grow fuel. you didn't really understand where i was coming from or what i was talking about.
and your knowledge on biofuels is not much if you are citing Time magazine, do you know who own time magazine.

maybe i should not write shit on here, but if you don't agree with something i wrote then great, start your own thread and write something.

I in now way support the use of land to create fuel, I also believe we should not rape and murder the earth so we can drive our lazy ass' around.

Evergreen
05-17-2009, 10:40 PM
maybe i should have been a little clear' when i mention biodiesel, and i wasn't saying that everybody needs to go bio. I was just trying to convey some of my thoughts and think positive. Yeah it is obvious that that ethanol shit is a "clean energy scam" as they say but i dont even consider that a posobility. anyone that has a biodiesel/wvo car as i do know it is all about taking waste oil from resturaunts and using it to power your car

follow1yourpath
05-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Good shit Evac, Very enjoyable read.

bingobango
05-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Well writen bud!

Razz
05-18-2009, 04:23 PM
uhhhhhhhh....hmmmmmmm