PDA

View Full Version : Emery makes a deal

Bubbleman
01-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Well i spoke with marc a few days ago and found out about this deal actualy from his wife jodie. Although when i was told about it, it was a ten year sentence emery was gonna serve which totaly sickened me. HOwever today i read in the newspaper that emery is going to go for a five year deal> Here's hoping it works out> THis way michelle and greg won't have to do any time, but marc will serve five years in a canadian prisoN< which sure beats twenty years in a US prison< bUT In my opinion is still a realy travesity. HOw some one could get sentenced to more prison time than violent criminals for the sale of a seed.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=e343fa43-da3c-4864-a3fd-999a218650b0&k=80077

I know one thing for sure, im not gonna be forgetting about marc or the work that he's done for this movement.

Peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
01-14-2008, 06:29 PM
If this happens I will be ashamed to be a Canadian. Gawd damned bullies. Peace GS

schrooomy420
01-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Yeah that really is some bullshit. I just think that it is so wrong that the US can force another country to arrest one of thier citizens on thier home soil. It is just sickening.

sog army
01-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Well I'll never forget marc.. He was the first person to ever send me seeds when I first started...It was what I ordered and grew like I expected.. He started me down that road I got to today and for that i will never forget him..

Its bullshit Canada cowardly sentenced him because of the Us authorities but, Im guessing its a sign of the times.. :(

fullmeltbubble
01-14-2008, 08:42 PM
lets look at it from another angle...Marc was basically facing a death sentence, 20+ years hard time in a USA penitary(sp). Michelle and Greg were facing similiar charges...I'd bet my bottom dollar not 10-15 years ago they'd ALL be doing the time....sign of the times? yeah....while 5 years is no joke, and is still EXETREMELY UNJUST...its better than 20+ in a USA prison....

All the haters of Mark, should be ashamed....he's doing his time so YOU hopefully won't have too

EasyBakeIndica
01-14-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm happy Marc will be able to look back on this someday.

In the same respect, it's kind of like being thankful that you weren't whacked by the mob, instead they just come in and take over everything you own. I'm sickened to be part of such a criminal organization (The US Federal Goverment) which uses thuggish tactics.

The DEA, FBI, and IRS have all become masters at methods such as strong-arming, extortion, black-mail, and slander.

I'll be happy to hear that Michelle and Greg will stay free, and I'll continue to pray that nothing is set in stone before the elections!