PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of restarting grow

Bongwater420
05-20-2009, 03:45 AM
bah I haven't made up my mind so ill ask yall for some advice. i was thinking of restarting my grow from fresh im working now so i can save up for a small hps some nutes maybe more but, i have a dilemma in not shure weather to re start it is it worth the money how much do seeds cost over all price of stuff dryed weight will it last untill another harvest ? maybe some people can clue me in

p.s my grow room is about 2 1/2' by 3" 7 1/2'

ill get some pics of my old plants up later

Hennessy1414
05-20-2009, 05:14 AM
growing is infinitely worth it to your head...thats all i kno. It beats the HELL out of buying weed. plus that way you have the chance to possibly create your own FMB

old school
05-22-2009, 01:26 PM
RESTART the GRO BRO !!!!!Need seeds? Try hemp depot.com ,they have some awesome strains for as little as $35 fo 10 seeds!also Canada is close so shipping is fast.I personaly have recieved thousands of dollars worth of seeds in the mail and have not lost any !IT WORKS!! 100% germ. also. If money is a issue concider using floresents, I have seen some great Bud grown CHEAPLY.Its all in what YOU want in the end !!Good Luck! Have FUN with it ... PEACE

Party-On!!!

Razz
05-22-2009, 05:22 PM
100% germination my ass! and dont use flouresents! but definately start. it's not cheap for gear, but you can find the shit you need on craigslist for a great price. but once you commit, stick with it, and your space is a little small, i would grow one big plant!!! you can start with about 4 but after you sex them, stick with one or two, but what do i know.........

YukonBikerGuy
05-22-2009, 06:21 PM
If your aim is to make your herb last untill more is ready, a perpetual harvest sounds like the right thing for you. Razz is correct about the small space though, particularly with a perpetual harvest, you will need more space. Every so often (say 3 weeks) you put a new plant into the flowering space as you take 1 out to harvest. Pretty much need a mom/rooting/veg space too for this type of growing. A perpetual style grow in your space would need midget plants. What style of growing and your space requirments really depend on your rate of use. Even if your garden only replaces 50% of your herb needs, its that much less you give to dealers. Initial investment in grow equipment can quickly pay for itself in herb (do your own math), and once those costs are recovered, you are getting herb for the cost of power, nutes, and your time. Nearly free.

I am a heavy chronic med user, and my power bill plus supplies still cost way less than buying herb, I always have a supply even when the town is dry, I always have quality herb instead of w/e happens to be available on the street, and I can make heavenly potent concentrates, which is really expensive if you have to buy herb to make the hashes with. The only criminal element I have to deal with is the highway robbery at the growshop :)

Everybody should grow some herb. Everybody.

Bongwater420
05-26-2009, 04:28 PM
sry for the delay guys had a iky problem with the comp stiky virus deleted all my files and fuked my registry had to reformat lost every thing

and yes I will restart my grow but later having some financial problems

Bongwater420
05-26-2009, 05:25 PM
o and p.s there is a shelf that is about 1 foot tall same dimensions as the uder room i can cover and turn into a clone/veg room