PDA

View Full Version : to freeze or not to freeze?

crAZjoeherbizzle86
01-18-2008, 05:10 AM
Hey guys, I'm planning on buying some feminized seeds this year and planting them outdoors. With my situation, I currently live with my parents, who wouldn't be supportive if they found out about my growing. However, I probably will get a 5 gallon kit or bubblenow later this year, assuming my growing is going well. Because of my need to take extra caution here, it'd be much easier for me to just put fresh nonfrozen plant material into my bags shortly after I trim my plants. Would this be okay, and could it probably produce just as good of bubble? Can one still produce full melt from this? Getting my own freezer might only provide limited storage space and could be extra difficult and risky due to smell, etc. Thank you so much for any help.

Peace,

Joe

L33t
01-20-2008, 06:26 AM
Hey man

unfrozen fresh trim will work but you may experience a reduced yield.

I f I were you I d try to at least freeze the trim for a couple of hours when your parents are not home ;).

crAZjoeherbizzle86
01-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Hey, thanks a lot man. Yeah, it's kinda tricky not being sure when/how to freeze the stuff, so hopefully I'll figure something out. I'm mainly hoping the growing goes all well, without any drastically unfortunate disasters occuring with unreasonable law enforcement relating to my rightful personal growing freedom. bubbleon

Hey, do you happen to know if just dried/cured bud lasts a long time and smells much while stored somewhere? I could always just save a lot of it for vaping and stuff. From what I've read, to do that, you basically just put it in a cardboard box somewhere for a while.

Thanks, peace out

Lord_sixx
03-08-2008, 10:18 AM
bump for my learning mind =)

Bubbleman
04-08-2008, 09:07 PM
The key to using non frozen material is this. Put wayyy more ice than you normaly would into your bucket and mixture. Then let the material sit for ten to twenty minutes in the bucket before you mix. This will assure your materials are as cold as they need to be for optimum extraction.

My two cents

Bubble man