PDA

View Full Version : Custom Glass on Glass Vaporizor!

outdoordreams
01-22-2008, 05:08 AM
Here is my newest piece of art. Designed and created by the very talented Hazedaze.
This piece of glass features a 12 hole diffuser.
The young seedling attacted, really means alot to me. It reminds me that Im smoking the finished product, that was planted much earlier, and took alot of time, effort and love to make possible. Brings the experience full circle!

Also being with Hazedaze during the making of this art piece, we had been talking about the scientist Dr. Emoto. A japanese researcher studying the structure of water crystals, and the effects words or thoughs have on the water structures.
So you can see the THANKYOU message writen on the piece.

Thankyou Hazedaze.

This functional piece of art is the best vaporizor Ive ever experienced. Very effective. Very clean taste and high. Very good to vape snow hash with. Just place a small amount of broken up bud, and sprinkle some hash on top, needs to be vaped about 3 times rather than the normal 2 vapes used with normal bud.

The taste off this peice is exactly the same as the flavor of herb used. I highly recommend Sweetskunk!!!! I just vaped some of DjShorts Bluemoonshine. mmmmmm and euphoric

hazedaze
02-10-2008, 01:03 AM
nice pics OD Dreams. It definitely sounds like you are enjoying that piece!
you have some killer buds. the Vision mix and the SPG had me paralized last night....ahh I love those out door grown herbs.

Bubbleman
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
NIce ODD, my buddy has one of those and just loves It. I dont have the same bong, but use my vaporizer pretty much daily. mmmm sweet skunk and f13 tastyyyyy treats.

Nice to see you finaly posting hazedaze. i know you have lots of pics of phat glass, so dont be shy, lets see it

Peace
Bubble man

Evergreen
02-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Nice work there hazedaze

outdoordreams
01-17-2010, 06:36 AM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/7/7//vaporize016_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/7/7//vaporize016.JPG)http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/7/7//bowl005_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/7/7//bowl005.JPG)

So here is the New custom Glass on Glass Vaporizor from our friend Hazedaze.

This model doesnt use a sodering gun to heat the glass like last time.
The new model uses a butane or propane torch to heat a specially designed glass piece. When its hot enough it has color changing markers. It hits as good or better than the original. I feel you can control the heat better with this model. However it is more time consuming, still worth the effort.
Smooth tokes of the finest vapors. A small amount of herb hits your body and mind. Makes good herb great, and great herb......amazing.

Check out the bowl with the resin glands on the leaf!
Check out the diffuser............although I only use water after the ice starts to melt too much.

Thanks again Hazedaze for sharing your artwork with me!
Peace and Love outdoordreams

outdoordreams
01-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Vaporizing GC with 2 year old powdered bubble hash sprinkled on top.

Gets me very high. Intensely high.

Trichgnomes
01-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Is there a way that anyone knows of to go about getting a custom one done?

outdoordreams
01-27-2010, 12:19 AM
Do you want a custom bong, or just the vaporizor?

Custom art work cost more $ and is well worth it if you have $ to spend.
Ive seen him produce some very interesting things.
Other wise the basic models are affordable and work the same.

You can order the Original Glass on Glass Vaporizer at www.fullmeltglass.com
Peace odd

Trichgnomes
01-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks, I realize they have them on fullmeltglass, but I think I'll wait for a custom one. I only need the vaporizer, not a piece as well. I just uploaded some pics of my daily driver into my gallery but won't show up when I try to put it into the thread. Either way, the ground joint sits rather low, so I am slightly apprehensive to order the stock version, for I feel as though the air path tube might hit the table.

Trichgnomes
01-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Hazedaze, are you around? I don't think I have enough posts to pm

mikeys
01-27-2010, 05:06 PM
That looks cooler then my Hot Glass, nice piece!

outdoordreams
01-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Trichgnomes I will PM Hazedaze for you and see what he says.

I imagine if you need a piece with a smaller down spout, so would other people. Maybe we can get him to make enough to send to fullmeltglass.

Trichgnomes
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks od. I was wondering if you could clear something up for me. Is the female piece on the actual vape section a ground joint? I don't know if it is just the way all the pics are taken, but it looks like the glass is not ground, but still makes a seal. Is it just the glare or is my assumption correct?

outdoordreams
01-31-2010, 10:00 PM
No the actual vape is not ground, but it fits like a glove. We have 6 of these units and they all fit perfectly.

outdoordreams
02-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey Trichgnomes. I talked to Hazedaze and he says that he makes bowls with 15 degree bends. He says this solves most problems, with hieght issues.

Hope this helps. Peace odd