PDA

View Full Version : Hey im new here check out the pics

Bho4sho
05-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Hey everyone im new around here & thought id share some pics right off the bat.
Heres some oily goodness 4 your eye ballz

-bho4sho

Bubbleman
05-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Hello and welcome to the site Bho4Sho... you may have not heard, but we here at fmb are a little Oilphobic.
Due to the amount of people who have been blowing themselves up and burning all the skin off their bodies, combined with the poisonous ethyl mercapetin.
rather than delete your post and seem like overbearing controllers. we h ere at fmb would much rather inspire you to new levels of hash making.
one that i would add dont give cannabis a bad name like the butane and iso methodsd that people are actualy harming themselves with.

I hope you stick around, and i hope we can turn you onto some new methods..

peace
Bubble man

kushguy101
05-29-2009, 03:49 AM
yeah i agree! full melt bubble is just so organic it can not be beat. From a health POV, dude you gotta purge that stuff you made till it's dry and hard like glass. But bubblemans right, you should research as much as you can about bubble hash, full melt or half melt whatever you can make or aquire it's going to be a lot more organic and pure.

Bho4sho
05-29-2009, 05:21 AM
I do apologize if i have violated any rules bubbleman.

Having never had an opportunity to experience bubble I guess i dont know what im missing out on. I would love to go organic & not rely on solvents, however not being able to acquire the needed volume of starting material i am forced to stick to micro runs of roughly 8 - 10g yelding only .8 - 1g .I realize inexperience & lack of knowledge can make BHO extraction dangerous. By educating my self on proper extraction techniques & taking necessary safety precautions I have learned to safely produce a high quality solvent free end product. I use only the highest quality tane 5x refined & mercapetin free, please keep in mind everyone using a lighter is inhaling much more ( cheap & dirty burning) butane than there is ever left in properly purged oil.

I would love to learn more about the art of bubble hash, and will stick around the forum to do so. One the resources are available i look forward to my first go at bubble & trying it out for the first time

Peace & love
-BHO4sho

PS. I might need to change my user name around here, please let me know how that can b done

Hennessy1414
06-06-2009, 03:15 AM
Hello and welcome to the site Bho4Sho... you may have not heard, but we here at fmb are a little Oilphobic.
Due to the amount of people who have been blowing themselves up and burning all the skin off their bodies, combined with the poisonous ethyl mercapetin.
rather than delete your post and seem like overbearing controllers. we h ere at fmb would much rather inspire you to new levels of hash making.
one that i would add dont give cannabis a bad name like the butane and iso methodsd that people are actualy harming themselves with.

I hope you stick around, and i hope we can turn you onto some new methods..

peace
Bubble man
this should be a sticky somewhere.....if it could be in red letter a-top this site that would be even better. oh well