PDA

View Full Version : Hello there (slight upward nod )

bloodshot_eyes
05-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey folks..

New member from Australia here. My 20 litre 8 bag kit arrived in the mail today, much thanks to Meerkat for that if he's around here, and I'm very exited to make some hash :) Tomorrow night will be harvest night and the trim will be going in the freezer until next weekend. Then I plan on having my first crack at hash.
I decided to join here because I like to do things properly and this place appears to be the wealth of knowledge I was after, thumbs up to you all!! Anyway, as I'm sure I will soon be a total bubble head, you'll probably be hearing a fair bit from me. I mostly hang out at Cannanation/Ozstoners Australia so maybe some of you know me already?? Anyway, its good to be a member here now and I'm sure you lot can help me in my quest to make some great hash!!

Nice to meet you all

Bloodshot_eyes

YukonBikerGuy
05-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the site, glad to have you. Welcome to the great hash quest, lol. You will find all the info and help you need here to start producing some top quality bubblehash with your new kit.

YBG

kushguy101
05-29-2009, 03:53 AM
welcome from california.... this place kicks ass.you're def at the right site!!! bubblemans a legend out here in south cali.

bloodshot_eyes
05-29-2009, 05:18 AM
Much thanks for the warm welcome :smoke1: