PDA

View Full Version : question about yields

Captainlongbeard
07-03-2015, 05:41 PM
I'm about to do my first 8bag ice water run and I'm gonna start with a qp of trim what is the type of yeilds I'm lookin at off that

irie_iwe
07-03-2015, 08:01 PM
I think it's going to vary greatly depending on the strain/cut and how well it was grown.

If my memory serves me though I get approximately 1/2 oz of the 90u gold from a half pound trim run. I don't weigh the trim or the hash very often because the numbers don't matter much to me. All I care about is separating and collecting those heads.

Hope this helps!

Francy420
07-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Yeah def all strain and grower dependent. There is just absolutely no way of knowing yield especially if you have never ran the strain. I have a strain that I work with all the time. It's kind of my go-to hash strain right now. I have ran it so many times I can make a good estimate at this point, but I almost never weigh either starting material, or finished product. All personal use here so Like Ire Iwe said just worry about collecting those heads as cleanly as possible. Good luck and let us know how it goes. And keep in mind it is a skill that gets better with practice.

Captainlongbeard
07-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Haha I feels you guys I know that product and experience greatly effect the product I've been makin bho for about 8-9years now just about every day but anwys the results were I used 2oz of dry trim most of it was san Fernando valley og and after one wash I got 8gs collectively between 160-25micron then I did a rewash and got another 3g out of them

irie_iwe
07-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Haha I feels you guys I know that product and experience greatly effect the product I've been makin bho for about 8-9years now just about every day but anwys the results were I used 2oz of dry trim most of it was san Fernando valley og and after one wash I got 8gs collectively between 160-25micron then I did a rewash and got another 3g out of them

Right on! that sounds pretty good for a 2 oz run. :D

We'd love to see some pics.