PDA

View Full Version : Hash Church

Bubbleman
11-30-2015, 04:25 PM
Here is a forum for us to post the most important Hash Church information, in regards to photos, papers, science, Bio assay, etc.. It can all go into this forum

Bubble man

OGbrick420
12-23-2015, 09:11 PM
on the latest hash church Dec.20th, #65 i think. Horatio mentions certain elements of Cannabis being allergic to him, i was wondering if he has thought of trying to use a centrifuge to attempt a further separation of the elements and find and eliminate the allergic component while still in the liquid faze after coming out of his distillation setup? maybe a heated centrifuge could separate it out to the point he can identify the allergen and eliminate it. Please pass this along to him as i have no way of contacting him as i have no social media other than Hash Church Chat and we all know how hard that can be sometimes to get an answer but i will bring it up in the chat on the next Church. As always, Thanks Bubbleman for hosting Hash Church each week, i know its a sacrifice to your family and personal free time but it truly is a blessing for people like me stuck in middle America with no other access to quality information like that which you provide. Happy Holidays Bro! see ya at Church