PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going over to dry ice???

BradW
10-25-2016, 03:42 AM
Hello everyone,

If i am in the wrong section of the forum just let me know there are quite a few sub forums and i think this is the rite one, if not i will move the thread to a better location. Anyway, I have been a smoker for many years now i have played around with outdoor growing and put more time into my indoor growing, for me i much more prefer the indoor than the out door personally. When we would take the crop down and trim away, anything that was left (plant matter (leaf) little buds) we would make into bubble hash. First we got the basic 5 gallon bubble bags online for sale watched a few YouTube tutorials and we were there. We grind and freeze the marijuana then go through the mixing process with the ice and water until all the trichomes had stored at the bottom of the bags, dried and then compress into cylinders for easy storage. Anyway now i have been looking into the C02 and sieving the trichomes using dry ice, this seems like a much easier process and it looks like you get a little more than the 10% back (100g marijuana - 10% - 10g Hash) that you get from the ICE and water technique. And it looks beautiful like a THC snow fall so light a fluffy. So any information would be great guys to get the perfect hash, what do you think is a better technique? And is there any advice you can give me for along the way??

Thanks guys

BradW
10-27-2016, 03:15 AM

There has to be a genius here that knows something about this method???????????????

BradW
10-28-2016, 02:39 AM
For anyone reading and needing the same information i found this online it might help i haven't tried it out yet
"How to make Dry Ice HashWe'll be showing you how to make dry ice hash using hash bags of the following sizes: 73, 160, and 220. Here's why we picked these sizes:

73 will catch nothing but resin in this case

The good stuff - only actual trichomes with no vegetative matter at all! Golden colored and powerfully potent!

160 will catch mid grade with with a bit more 'green stuff' in it

Not as high quality as 73, but still great and definitely worth collecting!

220 catches pretty much everything else that's not an actual leaf or stem

This will have much more plant matter than the other two, but still much less than actual bud. This will smell like a concentrated form of your buds! Some people skip 220, but I would strongly suggest collecting 220 at least once before dismissing it!

The actual instructions are in text and video! Scroll down a little further for the text version."
https://youtu.be/jUjpVA0oz6o

BradW
10-28-2016, 08:25 AM
Rite i am going to have top get some new bubble bags i get mine from http://www.for-sale.ie/bubble-bags if anyone needs any they are really good quality and good prices fast deliver blar blar blar. I am just going to have to give it ago and post as i go see what the outcome is and get some pictures for everyone!!!

For the readers