PDA

View Full Version : ((The Degenerate Family Flame OFF results)))

SheepDawg
06-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Mr. Grey won for most technical and Buck won for most original and peoples choice!! Super good job fellas ..Congratulations!!!!!

It was one of the most fun events Ive ever been involved in... A huge thanks to Cornerstone and all the sponsors for putting on such a sweet event... I was hella nervous to be competing with those badasses but it ended up being a most epic time.. I met some really nice folks!! Thanks again to everyone for the good vibes!!
Im sure you all will see some sick pics soon... Some unreal shit happened this weekend!:sick1::sick1::pig::pig::beaver::brainiac: :brainiac::p

minotaur
06-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Aww you got my hopes up for the masterpieces I've yet to see.

By the way Sheepdawg, I'm lovin my twisted flower push slide you made, thanks pal.

OnSilverWings
06-01-2009, 02:07 PM
cant wait to see the pics! i wanna see the stuff you pumped out while you were there too sheepdawg! ive been following the photobucket that was posted on TC and oh man i saw some SICK shit so far.

SheepDawg
06-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Ya there was allot of sick glass made there for sure... Not too many contenders actually finished in time.. Saw some gnarly rad pieces just fall and break... The last 10 mins where freekin NuTZO>>>> 3 pieces broke ..Depe's , Hamm's , and Midas' all broke within a few mins from eachother... They were amazing pieces ... I was def feelin' it for those fellahz... Luckily I made it in the last 30 sec count down..PHHHeeeewww!! It was an honor fersher to be working in the same building with all those guys...
Oh yah... I dont have any pics now ,but I made a double inline swiss army bub with an ice pinch slide... Figured I should just make what Ive been making every week so I could be confindent in finishing in time... Next comp I enter I def gonna practice and make something otta my realm... Just didnt have the time this comp..Im just stoked that I finished a piece to represent myself!!:pipe::pipe:

minotaur
06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Congrats Sheepdawg sounds like you had a blast while crafting a nice double inline bub. I'm a big fan of your work and look forward to what you have in store for us in the near future. Cheers

oldmanmozz
06-01-2009, 10:44 PM
sounds like a hoot dawg, cant wait to see ya new work

cheers beers n bongs Mozz :cool1: