PDA

View Full Version : Bubblenow work bag question

Evergreen
01-24-2008, 05:21 AM
Bubbleman,

I own a Bubblenow machine and the work bag split open a little bit a while ago. It is not a big problem, as I have sewn it up since the break, but my question is do you know what would have caused that??

- I always run my batches with out any stems.
- I clean out the work bag in clean/luke warm water after each use and dry it out hanging it up.
- The ice I use is homemade and has no sharp edges.
- I have run about 94 batches in the with the work bag.

Any insight would help.
Thanks.

Bubbleman
01-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey evac, that shouldnt have happened for sure. It could have been a bad sew job from the factory, but we havent gotten any of those yet. If you're bag ever comes apart again let us know and we will simply replace it with a new one.I woulud use only cold water in the bag, as luke warm water tends to melt the resins into the screen making them much stickier than if they were realy cold.

GIve thanks for your support

Peace
Bubble man

Evergreen
01-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Yo Bubbleman,

I usually run the work bag with no trim in it in the machine for about 5 min in ice water to clean it of trichomes before rinsing it in lukewarm water, but ill stop with the warm water. Here is a pic of the work bag. sorry for the fuzzy pic.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/ekahn81/P1245459.jpg

Bubbleman
01-26-2008, 04:54 AM
wow that is a wild place for the screen to split/ that isnt even in a seam?
how did that happen>? it just came apart on its own?

let me know mon

Bubble man

Evergreen
01-26-2008, 04:31 PM
I think I figured out how the bag got torn, the other day as I was running a batch I noticed that the water level was too high and the bag was scraping on the top and the edge below the lid. I think that the beag was scraping on the top when it was freezing and it tore the bag really easily.

Bubbleman
01-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Hey evac, i guess thats possible, the top inside lid can be fairly sharp, but wow cutting thru the bubblenow bag still surprises me.
anyway hope its all working out for the best now

PEace
Bubbleman

turbo87
02-08-2008, 01:38 AM
I had the same thing just happen.It kind of sucks since its only a month old.How long do they normally last?We have over 100 runs on it.I was wondering if when squeezing bag out right after run could the ice maybe start a tear.I have to watch and see if it hits top os bubblenow

Bubbleman
02-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Just drop my [email protected] a email turbo , we will replace the bag,but i would say for future refernce's you don't want to squeeze it to much really, if you think there's more left, use water to rinse over it, its much bag friendly.

Peace
bubble man

turbo87
02-08-2008, 01:56 AM
solid.I guesss no more squeezing.

mazzalani
11-15-2009, 05:07 PM
my bubble now bag also got a tear after a few runs in new machine. i emailed manager from email link above but never got a response. any suggestions as to a method of sewing?

i tried a practice run on a spare pressing screen i have and noticed that the shaft of the needle was bigger than the holes in the mesh. after i didnt hear back i began to think of sewing, shoe goo, patching, etc. any ideas?

Evergreen
11-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Well I can say that this happened to me more than two years ago and I have had about 8 work bags with different kits since then and none of them have ripped. I found out that the ripping is sometimes due to the water level being too high and it is causing the workbag to scrape the lid. I would also say that not cleaning the workbag properly can leave it dirty and that can result in cracks.
I would e-mail them again and understand that the people are extremely hard working employees and they try as hard as they can to help customers in a timely fashion.

- How do you clean the work bag??
- How do you store the work bag?
- What kind of ice do you use? i.e cubes or shards?
- At what water level do you start with before adding the full workbag??
- How long do you run your batches for?
- Do you ever run the batch twice??
- What temp is the room where you dry your workbag?
- When did you buy your set?

old school
12-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Man I had the exact same thing happen!!!Only mine came apart only after about 50 runs....I wsa dissapointed but I figured this MUST happen to everyone! ????? My Bubblenow works awesome for sure ! Never a problem w/it...

The bubbleNow machine is the way to go.....it makes makin bubble almost effortless!Very happy I purchaced it!!! Only wish I would have gotten more use from the cool Zippered bag! Peace! Oldschool