PDA

View Full Version : bubblenow xl question

sr20detb13
01-29-2008, 04:03 AM
hows it going, been making bubble for over 2 years now, graduated from a spoon and bags, to the small bubblenow, and now to the bubblexl. with nothing but perfect results. well my question is, can you just pop some holes in the bottom of a garbage can and keep them open and just drain the bubblexl directly through the bags. or should i hook up a drain that can be closed so i can pull the bags then drain the garbage can?. only reason i ask is i figure it would save time if i could just drain the machine straight through the bags. thanks alot guys.

Bubbleman
01-29-2008, 05:48 AM
Hey man, you can indeed do either and they will both be fine. I have a tap in my twenty gallon buckets, and when i drain my bubblenowXL into the bags and bucket i leave the tap open. ONce the majority of the water has drained, ie 2/3rds , i close the tap and slowly start pulling the bags out one by one> This way i dont have to deal with the entire weight of water that can get caught up in the smaller micron screens.

Peace
Bubble man

ps, Check my xlbubblenow how to here http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40

sr20detb13
01-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Awesome, thats exactaly what I ended up doing and it worked out great... Did only 2 runs, re-running the material twice. I used around 1000g of trim each run, is that too much? Anyways I came out with around 1.5, 2 ounces total. All looks awesome, this is my first time running more that just the reg 4 bag kit (ie. 220, 160, 73, 25) the 90 really pickes up alot, looks like its going to make my 73 even more meltyy. When I went from hand stirring to the original bubblenow it cut my time by damn near 75%, going from the original bubblenow to the bubblexl it just cut it down by another 50%. So people 5 bags of ice, 2000g of trim, 2 hours, 2ounces of HASHISHELS BUBBLESWORTH!

Bubbleman
01-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Hey sr20Detb13 , nice to hear your working it . I would personaly throw in 800 grams per run, i find it to be ideal< you can run a kilo, but you best have mostly sugar trim, as fan leaf in that kind of pile, can lock up some of your resin in the plant matter. Although another spin will always get you a little more.
Hashishsels bubblesworth eh? we just got a new member with that exact name, friend of yours perhaps?

keep up the good work and throw us up some pics if ya can.

peace
Bubble man

hashishels bubblesworth
01-29-2008, 10:07 PM
thanks brother! ill post some soon.

hashishels bubblesworth
02-03-2008, 02:33 AM
well ive let it cure for 3 days and its fully dry. just weighed it all out at 108 grams WOW! 21 of it being above 90u, so 21 of it being kinda garbage.. quick question has anyone ever taken there 160 that wasn't so good and tried to solvent extract that? if not then ill just cook with it... been lazy so i havn't got any pics but ill take some soon.

Green Supreme
02-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Oops you said the "s" word. Wrong site for that. Good luck. Peace GS

fullmeltbubble
02-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Please refrain from talking about any kind of solvent based hash...cooking with the lower grades makes some high grade edibles...

hashishels bubblesworth
02-04-2008, 08:34 AM
sorry about that. im going to end up making some cookies anyways thats, my buddy said his came out awesome... thanks alot

Evergreen
02-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Did he just say solvent?
I think I'm gonna be sick

Bubbleman
02-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Did you not use a 120u bag? just a 160u right into a 90u?
i am suspecting that some of what is in your 160u, belonged in the 120u bag. Which is often very much worth smoking.So i am not sure what to say about your 160u. ya got any pictures???

Peace
Bubble man