PDA

View Full Version : Fan Leaf hash..

JaxPharmacy
06-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Does anyone have any tips for making fan leaf hash taste better...?

does any of the written processes change when using material that is 75% fan leaf? I cannot seperate it because its frozen and compacted when i get it, so i just have bags of this frozen mixture and an 8 bag 5 gallon kit...

I love making the stuff, and i use the real Ocean Grown Kush fan leaves and trim

(grown organically indoors and the bud is VERY well done, my grower has OCD and is very anal about producing clean and organic OGK plants...sadly, his cutters and trimmers will not seperate the fan from the trim for me and i just get to take out the trash)

any hints tips suggestions or comments are appreciated...my hash does not melt nor bubble, but ive accepted the fact that my starting product will not produce the end results i crave since im not rich or lucky enough to be able to use just bud)
but i would like it to taste better...

maybe could I

- remove ALL the stems?

- change mixing/sitting times...

- just smoke the shit and stop being a snob about it and accept the fact that im not going to get that Ferrari feel using Cadillac parts

YukonBikerGuy
07-21-2009, 07:42 AM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=705

here is some hash i made from veg trim and fans ect.......

The best way is to keep the trim types well seperated from the outset, and you will get better hash in the end. If you get it before it is frozen, take the time to sort it out first and remove as much stem and barren fan leaf as you can from the better trim.

Good luck.
YBG

Psuper
09-18-2010, 01:46 AM
It's so interesting to read about the differences in the final product when using specific parts of the plant, stems or fanleaves. Haven't seen this in person yet but wil make runs with material seperated in the future.