PDA

View Full Version : Toro

Chickenhead7
06-09-2009, 08:41 PM
So I went to Peace Pipe in Santa Rosa and they happened to have two Toros for sale.

One was a stemless disc diffuser that went up to a 8 arm perc tree. It was about 18 to 20 inches tall, blue label, and had a fixed stem of 3 glass circles that the smoke goes through with art on them. It was priced at $1600....and I couldn't even pick it up or look at it, I had to stand like 3 or 4 feet away...like wtf if I am going to pay $1600 for something I better be able to touch it first and look at it I mean come on....

Then they had an inline about the same height with a 8 arm perc tree in it as well. It had a little art band about an inch wide near the bottom of the tube above the inline chamber....$1600....

Its just like wtf, there is no way that ANYONE who has half a brain that would pay $1600 for either of those pieces. They just don't have enough to make them worth that much, if they were bigger or had more arms in the percs...ya maybe, but even then they should have topped out at like 13 or 1400.

All I can say is that I am happy this site exists so that people like you and I can have the chance to find Toros for a reasonable price of below $1000. Thanks FMB!!!

DaNK
06-09-2009, 09:09 PM
You should tell them to go to hell and quit taxin that freakin much. Tell them your gonna report them to JP and Wendy LOL! Even for Cali thats freakin high dollar!

colitas
06-10-2009, 03:09 AM
fuck that contact Hedman in Colorado at least his shit is worked to the max, not just a worked dome..for over a grand....

theookiekabuki
06-10-2009, 06:14 AM
damn son that a county away from me ive never even herd of any heady glass being sold anywhere close to here that probly why, but i mean still thats fuckin wack yo, i should go up there and bitch them the fuck out man pm me the directions and ill for real go there and talk to those dumb asses and tell em whats up

ToRo Head
06-10-2009, 06:35 AM
Check out my toro inline it was priced at 740 and u get a 15% discount as well. it has 8 slits and 13 arms! honestly man ive seen some high prices on toros compared to what they r going in buffalo!

murd0c
06-10-2009, 06:38 AM
I with I could get one up in BC I can't find any good high end places around me.