PDA

View Full Version : product demand

DNRDustin
06-09-2009, 08:51 PM
FIRST: Would anyone say that it is high? As far as ive seen most people dont wanna pay for quality hash. they'd rather buy 8ths of bud or shitty hash to put on top of there nugs, than a gram of some kill hash. Medicaly speaking i believe hash is where its at!

SECOND: taking one pound(roughly 5.3lb wet) of BUD and turning it into 45g Bubble(or even 13.5g kill) does it retain its value? or should this just be what i do with my trim?

thnx

DrBudGreengenes
06-10-2009, 01:53 AM
FIRST: Would anyone say that it is high? As far as ive seen most people dont wanna pay for quality hash. they'd rather buy 8ths of bud or shitty hash to put on top of there nugs, than a gram of some kill hash. Medicaly speaking i believe hash is where its at!

SECOND: taking one pound(roughly 5.3lb wet) of BUD and turning it into 45g Bubble(or even 13.5g kill) does it retain its value? or should this just be what i do with my trim?

thnx

Young Grasshopper....
Cannabis is NOT a Machine......:)

The Simple fact that U use the phrase...
"Retain its Value"
leads me to believe U have strayed from the
"True Path"

and please don't waste good hash by putting it back on Vegetation....ya just went to all the trouble to take it off

:smoke1:

Hennessy1414
06-10-2009, 01:59 AM
True Bubble Hash is for connoisseurs and aficionados alike. Its main focus isnt to bring in the bank....its to enjoy the melty melt that you worked hard to make. That retains its value excellently in my opinion.

Hieronymus Bosch
06-10-2009, 04:22 AM
Dustin,

I would have to say that compared to the market for buds, bubble is not in very high demand. Now, I'm not sure what city your located in, nor have I traveled to every city, but from general observations, it seems like people would rather have high quality bud than high quality hash. Obviously the hash is better, but the prices push it out of most peoples discretionary income.

As stated above, bubble hash is a connoisseur's product and that level of quality, and it's associated cost don't parlay into mainstream demand.

I'm not sure if selling hash is inherently evil and I don't wish to tell you how to life your life. I don't see a problem with selling hash, especially to people who don't have the circumstances to produce it, unless your just blatantly profiteering. I don't have enough insight to determine that, but what I can say is that trying to make more money off bubble hash than bud probably isn't a good idea.

DNRDustin
06-10-2009, 06:21 AM
lol wow sounds like i came off kinda dooshy. I am aware that the sweet weed is not a machine. I strive to give my babes the best envrionment possible to allow them to reach theyre highest potential possible. I do not use any "crazy" tricks to bring up my yields, or harvest @ 8 weeks when another week or 2 will bring my buds to full term. I wouldnt do anything to my plants that would compromise my integrity. First and foremost I grow for myself, quality and eficiency are of my highest concern. However, I am down to do the deed for those in need. I love takin a drive down to my local dispensery to drop off some excess baggage and see what they think of my work. As far as hash production is concerned, im not greedy or tryin to make more money. Its just that ever since i got my Bubble Bags i dont wanna smoke anything else. The heart of my question was if I were to start harvesting exclusively for full plant production, is there enough main stream demand in the medical marijuana community(I live in sonoma county) for me to make the same profit as from my premo buds. I mean, its pretty nice to be able to pay my PG&E and rent. Maybe some nute's or new bulbs and Co2 ..etc! Anyways, doesnt seem to be a serious local market for the gooey goodnes, but that doesnt mean i will stop refining my hash making techniques(haha i dont really have any yet) just cause i cant make money off it!!

KK puff puff pass motha-fuckers!!

bubblecrack
06-21-2009, 06:28 PM
why don't you just keep the hash to yourself?

"SECOND: taking one pound(roughly 5.3lb wet) of BUD and turning it into 45g Bubble(or even 13.5g kill) does it retain its value? or should this just be what i do with my trim?"

i asked this same question

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3005

no responses...

a friend of mine showed me some isolator hash he made from straight buds that looked very nice. i would probably try out with a halfp of wet stuff or less and see how you like the results.

i think it will be worth it for a grower who wants personal hash but wouldn't be economical for selling hash.

let us know how it it goes