PDA

View Full Version : Indo to Outdo transplant

DNRDustin
06-11-2009, 04:55 PM
i have never done this before. any tips would be appreciated.

im gonna get a shade canopy so i dont have to move my plants in and out until they get used to the sun. this should work? what kinda results should i expect if i grow my entire cycle under the canopy(like the guy in cheech n chong does)? i'd like for my garden to be less visible from the air, but if the shade nets will have adverse effects on production i will toss that idea.

what kind of noot suppliments should i use for the enitial transplant. i hear this is the most important part as the change in light intensity will drastically alter the noot consumption.

growing in a semi-enclosed place, will there be enough wind movement to grow large hardy freestanding trees(6ft)? or should i install a net lattace?

2500 sq feet(not canopy) enclosed by an 8 foot privacy fence(with shade canopy?). plants will be in 40gal steel mesh gopher bags. im thinkin of just mixin one of the foxfarm blends with some perlite. strains include Arjan's Ultra Haze #1, Jack Herer, Purple Hardball, Kim Dawg, LA Confidential, AK-47, Sweet Tooth, Sour & Purple Diesel, Pink Panther, and.... more i just cant remember right now.

Please any insight from the older and/or more experienced cultivators. This is not my first grow, in or out. but i have never gone from in to out. I am confident, but feel like a pep talk and brainstorming is in order. This is a Medi-Grow so please keep that in mind if you respond.
Thanx in advance!

theookiekabuki
06-11-2009, 05:17 PM
well my friend was growing indoors and moved it outdoor after all his others were done this thing is huge now. pretty sure he just stuck the bitch outside it was even in mid flower buds just died and reverted back to veg. haha this plant is gana be a beast by the time he harvest it(over 8 ft for sure). ill have to ask exactly what he did for ya