PDA

View Full Version : The Best Way To Smoke Your Hash: Or Vape?

MsJones
02-04-2008, 07:41 PM
So..lots of info on how to make nice bubble but how oh how should I go about consuming it? Tell me, tell me all the ways to help me help me find my daze.

I'm high already lol

Seriously tho...I keep thinking "just put it in the bowl silly and torch it!" but that feels wrong.... so tell me...how many ways can I consume it and list them all please haha. Did I already say that? I think I did..... now where is that joint....

Green Supreme
02-04-2008, 07:54 PM
I fill the bong bowl with ash, then place the bubs on top. I light with a toothpick and chug that shit like a big drink. Glad your bubblin lady. Just curious, can that bubs really be dry already? Good luck and bubble on. Peace GS

Clear_Dome
02-04-2008, 09:21 PM
with a needle right in my blood !!! LOL joke ..I prefer smoke it with hot knife or with my vap :D ..but a big water bong hit is nice too

Bubbleman
02-04-2008, 10:08 PM
I throw mine onto a stainless steel screen and puff it thru my roor.
one hits are all i load, i like to finish the entire hit in one puff. Thus each person i fill a hit for is getting the full meal deal, not some ones half burnt leftovers.

Bubble on

Bubble man

Evergreen
02-11-2008, 05:05 PM
I used to just always throw it on top of some green, but now i like to smoke it just pure, tying to develop a way to smoke it without any metal, but im sure if that was possible Bman would have already done it.

Clear_Dome
02-11-2008, 05:12 PM
hey I was asking me if some of you use glass screen with your bong or glass pipe or if you all use ss screen ?? cause I usualy smoke with glass screen but with melty hash it's hard ....

Bubbleman
02-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Yeah clear dome, i dont find any of the glass screens give my hash the benefit of the doubt> meaning i just dont get the same killer heat as i do when i hit with stainless steel screen.
Just my two cents

Bubble man

Clear_Dome
02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
hehe I do my glass screen my self ....those are nice to smoke bud (0 metal taste) but it's alway full of dirt when you smoke good hash with

samasama
03-18-2008, 06:24 AM
Being someone who currently doesn't have access to good fresh buds (i.e., I can't grow right now and the herb in this city is usually pretty awful) I never have a lot of kief on hand. I found vaporizing is best, you'll get it every bit of it that way, while still being conservative. It seems like when you light unpressed kief with flame most of it incinerates into nothing before you can even get any of it and note the word seem was used : )
I recommend a volcano. I don't own one personally yet (they are pricey and I'm addicted to GonG : p ) but I was given access to one for a few days from a friend and it owned.
I usually vape mine in a little 3 dollar piece I had a local shop blow for me, which for 3 dollars does the job well.
If I had access to a lot of fresh raw kief I would probably vaporize still for the health benefits. You can also get vaporizers with whips and joints so you can utilize your favorite GonG piece.

shatner
04-16-2009, 02:20 AM
An oil dome.

https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=22053&highlight=oil+dome

Or a hash pipe.

justiceman
05-20-2009, 08:34 PM
first I press some powder into a small sheet of resin(enough for just 1 hit) then I put it in my roor.de bowl since it has a nice glass screen with alot of surface area(14.5 size) then I take my glo rod(glass rod that you heat up with a torch) and i vap it. but I just recently ordered an oil dome.:) I will post up some pictures later on.

DrBudGreengenes
05-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Using a Glo-rod aint Vapin' bro
Its a very nice clean way to smoke...
Hard to control the temp of Red Hot Glass
But...it's still combustion.
any Temp. over 451F is combustion
Vapin takes place @ 392-396F
:)

KaptainKhronik
05-26-2009, 04:06 PM
I Prefer Glo-rods on a screen if going for straight hash toking. like a few have said before a bong rip of concentated goodness is the most enjoyable, and potent way to consume your ganja. it can be a bit of added work, but heating a glass rod with a butane hand-torch garuntees a hearty rip that has no loss of flavor or nasty chemicals from a lighter. since the rod is so hot, the ganja melts onto itself and a snap could become a bowl if you let it... if you have a keif or hash laden bowl of normal herbs, the glow-rod mlets it downon the top and it seeps down through the rest of the bowl and the herbs roast for wayyy longer.

jordano
05-27-2009, 03:54 AM
Man I must be old. I have always smoked my hash under glass. I really enjoy it that way. Packing it in my roor is always an option but under glass is always entertaining.....

bubblecrack
06-21-2009, 06:10 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oKIssKAECSc/R4vDvAYYIzI/AAAAAAAAAUg/B4H-Ck9_Qis/s320/smoking%2Bsadhu.jpg

this method of course is thinking that if you smoke enough you'll have some kind of religious experience.

bubblecrack
06-21-2009, 07:33 PM
check out the oil rig in this gnarly gauntlet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW-iYE6twT4

Ripvanwinkle420
06-21-2009, 07:58 PM
No one knwos what an extract bowl is?

Instead of having a push at the bottom of the bowl you have like diffuser slits along the top of the push thus allowing oil to ressy up as well as hash or full melt
You just Glo rod it lie any other extract but you dont have to worry about it getting pulled threw with the ash at the end if its not all smoked

bubble_head4life
06-21-2009, 10:25 PM
i have to agree with GreenSupreme and bubbleman on this one. the best way to get a great bubble hit is from a nice roor, maybe with some ice in it and u gotta take that shit like a champ and hold it. and what ever it is ur smoking, make sure "if it don't bubble, it ain't worth the trouble"

Ripvanwinkle420
06-21-2009, 11:37 PM
i have to agree with GreenSupreme and bubbleman on this one. the best way to get a great bubble hit is from a nice roor, maybe with some ice in it and u gotta take that shit like a champ and hold it. and what ever it is ur smoking, make sure "if it don't bubble, it ain't worth the trouble"

LOL way to go Stealing Bmans Slogan

jcreamy420
08-02-2009, 08:28 PM
whatever happened to ripvanwinkle420??

lol

gazstove
08-03-2009, 01:30 AM
has no one else used a hakko for bubble?

I either use my bong with a titanium screen, or I hot knife and use a downstem in my mouth to accurately funnel the smoke, but the second method is really better for bho.

aqualungs
08-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Screen in a bowl thru a bong, try to only load a hit-2 hits at a time like B-man said a couple pages back. Light with beeline.

Superfluous
08-03-2009, 01:50 PM
hot knives hot knives hot knives!!!

I never felt like I was doing my hash justice until using hot knives and now everywhere I go I try and spread the word

seems like everyone has heard of it but hardly any have actually tried it

hot knives!!!!!

cienagastoner
08-03-2009, 06:53 PM
just melt it straight onto the herb then rip that bong thats the most satisfying way

bubblecrack
08-03-2009, 06:54 PM
hot knives hot knives hot knives!!!

I never felt like I was doing my hash justice until using hot knives and now everywhere I go I try and spread the word

seems like everyone has heard of it but hardly any have actually tried it

hot knives!!!!!

lol are you joking? everyone and they momma done knifers before. definitely not my cup of tea. I assume many others feel the same way.

Ryan.
08-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Hot knives are pretty good but its too inconvenient IMO

Hieronymus Bosch
08-18-2009, 04:58 AM
just melt it straight onto the herb then rip that bong thats the most satisfying way

After all the work, care, and time it takes to remove the trichomes from the plant material, you wanna throw it right back on plant material? No way! The whole point of making hash is to not smoke all that useless chlorophyll, waxes, fibers and other non-psychoactive junk.

Plus, that hash is gonna have it's own lovely terpene profile that the plant material will only dilute.

Screens, hot knives, grade 2 titanium plates...anything that allows the hash to be appreciated solely is the way to go.