PDA

View Full Version : Post Moderation

TheDCE
06-18-2009, 08:23 AM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30569&postcount=7

I am sorry for breaking the rules. However, a moderator changing a users post in that manner does not sit well with me. Can mods please just delete posts... it saves time thinking up witty things to say and sensitive people like me wont get upset :pipe:

Ripvanwinkle420
06-18-2009, 12:33 PM
You broke the rules so they get to poke fun
Its only a forum man common just follow the rules and everythings cool

dontstepongrass
06-18-2009, 12:58 PM
im sorry i upset u. everyone on this glass forum needs to follow the rules. threads will be getting closed and replies found in violation will be deleted. repeated breaking of these rules can result in a ban.

end of rant.

Dread_head_420
06-25-2009, 04:40 PM
im sorry i upset u. everyone on this glass forum needs to follow the rules. threads will be getting closed and replies found in violation will be deleted. repeated breaking of these rules can result in a ban.

end of rant.

its about time ...

Razz
06-25-2009, 06:02 PM
tell 'em dsog!!

SteveSmokeyJones
06-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Dsog i do very much enjoy your changes in post and would like to see them continue.makes reading the forums that much more enjoyable.Keep up the good work brother!peace

fullmeltbubble
06-26-2009, 04:07 AM
was this thread even neccesary? its very simple don't break the rules and you won't have to worry about being edited...I asked DSOG to help mod the glass forum, and i think he's doing a stand up job...its a VERY difficult job, so maybe cut him some slack?

philly4life
06-26-2009, 04:22 AM
yea dsog is doing more then anyone else here. he needs the power to bad because there are some people who never learn here WE NEED MORE MODS!!!! FMB rulez!!!