PDA

View Full Version : A call to members

fullmeltbubble
02-12-2008, 07:45 AM
first off let we really appriecate everyone who's a member here....for taking the first steps on what will hopefully be a long journey together...here's the thing...we need more people posting...what would you guys suggest we do? What would make more people post more of the time?

Clear_Dome
02-12-2008, 01:10 PM
maybe with some contest ..but I think If you wait a lil there will be a lot of member here , this forum is brand new ;)...anyway good job awesome forum !!

sog army
02-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Just me.. I think there should be more grow threads because grow threads=hash. :)

Clear_Dome
02-12-2008, 01:50 PM
you'r right sog ...maybe some specifif place for hydro/aero grower too

Clear_Dome
02-12-2008, 02:32 PM
maybe also a review section where the member can review some bong,bag extractor,vaporizer ect ....

Mr.Wags
02-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Members are coming in bunches and the threads will follow. All I ask is that you don't let this place get fubared like all the others in the past.

Contest's Contest's Contest's

And yes some more indoor and outdoor grow sections and maybe some more Mod's to recruit.

Mr.Wags

Green Supreme
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
I think what it needs is patience. Nothing happens over night. What I appreciate is the quality of the posts not the quantity. No trolling or BS. Biggup fullmeltbubble.com . In time it will be a juggernaut too huge to handle, enjoy her while she's small. Peace GS

Bubbleman
02-13-2008, 07:43 AM
Yeah Green i guess you are probably right with the patience. We have a great group of people here, especialy that come thru chat. we just need to step up the posting of informative threads. Getting conversation started, and what not.
I will keep trying to make one phat thread at least one a week for the upcoming months. I am going to bring back all my old threads from overgrow 1 by 1. First up will be the jamaican trips i took, that was always fun. i will post then in sections like i use to do when i was in jamaica making the original threads.
anyway anything you guys want to add from the old OG days, please feel free to> I know i miss being able to link out to all those threads i had sitting on OG servor>
may as well bring em back to life here.

Bubble man

oaxacaspice
02-17-2008, 06:47 PM
The membership will eventually start posting more and more as they get comfortable with the site and how it operates. In the end we all want quality membership over quantity membership. I'm sure Bman and the rest of the founders will come up with interesting new ways to keep us coming back for more, it's also up to us members to do our part as well [I, myself, need to get off my virtual ass and post more].

Paz y mas...

jimbroker
03-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Hey I would like to see a forum for non-cannabis resin extraction like mint extract and rose extract. I think it would be interesting to hear people's experiences with mixing these extracts with bubble hash.

I am very curious about mixing different plant extracts and people's experiences.

Lord_sixx
03-07-2008, 11:18 PM
i agree, that would be cool to learn about. An area to post best experiences with seeds would be cool

LemonCake
03-07-2008, 11:30 PM
all we need is a little time.. as a few others stated before i like this place because its like it is now...i will be posting more .....

Clear_Dome
03-08-2008, 05:57 PM
jimgroker: yeah im too .....i have some kratom at home that I want to try to extract and mixe with bubble ...i'll let you know when i'll try it

Clear_Dome
03-08-2008, 06:01 PM
a vaporizer section might be cool too...