PDA

View Full Version : anyone know why bit freak

theookiekabuki
06-26-2009, 09:46 PM

jerseydevil810
06-26-2009, 09:48 PM
In short,

Bit made the site private because the site got too popular and it became impossible to regulate how old the people buying were. Now if you email him with proof of age, and tell him your TC username, he will email back with a password.

Edit: Ignore what Rip says he has a personal grudge against BFG and TC

Ripvanwinkle420
06-26-2009, 09:49 PM
........................lol

EDIT:Just as long as everyone else is editing there post i guess i will as well

Yes i hate BF and i hate TC They both think they own the glass world
Unless you have thousends of dollars to either promote them or buy there glass your useless to them and plus WAYY to many trollers on TC

theookiekabuki
06-26-2009, 09:52 PM
well how the hell do i emaill him haha it wont even let me go to the main screen. whats so funny vanwinkle..............

SteveSmokeyJones
06-26-2009, 09:54 PM
dude this is some super ill heady glass bro thanks for the thread!!!!!!!!!

Ripvanwinkle420
06-26-2009, 10:09 PM
dude this is some super ill heady glass bro thanks for the thread!!!!!!!!!

LOL thats funny

EDIT: Truth....but we really dont have a general glass discussion page?
either heady prodo sell or want.......Should be a couple mroe Glass pages IMHO

theookiekabuki
06-26-2009, 10:16 PM
hahah just messin, but yeah that gave me a little chuckle as well.
and yeah i think there should be a few more glass pages as well

NC HaZe
06-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Bitfreak hook's up everyone with glass goodies all around, hes easy to work with, knows how to serve his custies and does it good, I don't see one reason at all to hate him.

Ripvanwinkle420
06-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Bitfreak hook's up everyone with glass goodies all around, hes easy to work with, knows how to serve his custies and does it good, I don't see one reason at all to hate him.

You cant say everyone if he dosent hook everyone up lol

SteveSmokeyJones
06-26-2009, 10:27 PM
ok but for real....this aint heady glass.i jsut spent a decent amount of time taking pics,cleaning glass ,uploading pics etc.all this work jsut to make a heady glass thread for the community.then right b4 i go to make it i see this bullshit.im sure you could find a better place for this like sight suggestion maybe?wonder why the other thread about bullshit was locked???????to be completly honest wtf does this have to do with the forum?THis is a bubble forum to the best of my knowledge that allows people to buy/sell/trade glass aswell.so jsut not sure where discussing how to access other sites fits in period???