PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Bubble toilet trouble?

Dilworm
02-15-2008, 01:25 PM
hi....guys
I forgot why I was at bubblebag.com. I needed bubble bags. I found I couldn't get them from the bubbleman. Customs? Maybe I'm just really stoned and don't understand how it works. I went to the reseller page, that's the angle I'm using to get them now. I'm new, yeah, that's my excuse. The USA is soooooooooooo fucked up in many ways.
One of these days soon, I'll have some good pictures of MY weed growing. I have only 6 plants. I cut clones yesterday, then put the orignal 6 on bloom lighting. I'm a novice (or maybe just lazy as hell!).
:pray:

Evergreen
02-15-2008, 03:45 PM
I think that you are really stoned, I live in Ca and I have ordered 3 sets of bags never once having a problem with customs.

Happy melting

Bubbleman
05-26-2008, 05:09 PM
wtf kind of answer is that kevin 7901???

straaaaange thread in general....

Bubble man

Green Supreme
05-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Spammasaurus. Little bot action. Seems to be quite a few lately. I am trying to stay ahead . Peace GS

YukonBikerGuy
05-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Bad spammasaurus. Bad bot, bad. See bot spam, spam bot spam. See bot die, die bot die. No, really, die. Drop f'n dead. Script kiddies can be so annoying.

etarip
10-08-2008, 07:49 PM
im confused.
maybe its just one amazing quilt product? Chinese crystal-ball-bearing knob-quilts.

LOL

ropesheads
01-03-2010, 10:52 AM
hi....guys
I forgot why I was at bubblebag.com. I needed bubble bags. I found I couldn't get them from the bubbleman. Customs? Maybe I'm just really stoned and don't understand how it works. I went to the reseller page, that's the angle I'm using to get them now. I'm new, yeah, that's my excuse. The USA is soooooooooooo fucked up in many ways.
One of these days soon, I'll have some good pictures of MY weed growing. I have only 6 plants. I cut clones yesterday, then put the orignal 6 on bloom lighting. I'm a novice (or maybe just lazy as hell!).
:pray:this is how we will set it free for all keep it up.now plant 6 more.in a week plant 6 more and you will always have you own home grown you will love.keep watching u tube on lessons.with in a year you will know what your doing.you will like the new taste of cureredbubble not so green on the lung....enjoy your gardening teach your friends.