PDA

View Full Version : The Bubble Now

Mr.Wags
02-16-2008, 08:28 PM
I was fortunate enough to have some great friends and well to make a long story short I received a Bubble Now and the 5gal 8 bag set in the mail only yesterday. For the record I used the bag a trim you see (about 3 lbs or so) of which I have thrown away for close to 20 years and now see why Bubbleman cried a silent tear weeks back in chat when I told him this.:confused:

FullMeltBubble & Bubbleman I'm forever in your debt. The ease at which this machine does the job makes for some pretty nice work for a NEWB. In the following weeks I'm gonna have many more pics to share but simply wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my Heart for the Good Karma and say

Right Back At Ya Both!!!!

Mr.Wags

Green Supreme
02-16-2008, 08:56 PM
Wahoo another one sold on the goods. Have fun and bubble on. Peace GS

Bubbleman
02-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Right on mrwags, really glad to see you got your unit and bags. you will be shedding many a tear for throwing away all that trim over the years< with each new batch you run>

Can't wait to hear your smoke report, Sooo nice to make and smoke your own bubble.

Peace brother

Bubble man

fullmeltbubble
02-17-2008, 01:12 AM
I see alot of plant matter in there...describe to us the process you used...

oaxacaspice
02-17-2008, 06:50 PM
I see alot of plant matter in there...describe to us the process you used...

Yeah, that's really green. It still looks nice, though and I bet it hit good too [smoke report ;)].

Paz y mas...

Evergreen
02-17-2008, 07:03 PM
it looks like that trim is really dry, the trim has become so brittle that is breaks into very small pieces. Small enough to get through all of the bag screens. How long as that stuff been dry???

Green Supreme
02-17-2008, 07:59 PM
I make hash with dry trim all the time . My guess would be over beaten. Maybe next time don't mix as long. Peace GS

Mr.Wags
02-18-2008, 05:56 PM
The trim has been in the freezer for the last 2 months. I beat it for 7 minutes and I'm guessing it was 3-4 minutes to long. I followed the internet instructions to the letter hence the laptop in the kitchen :) I just got a little carried away when I turned the dial but I will be able to try again in a few short weeks and then we will see.

Thank You For The Comments
Mr.Wags

fullmeltbubble
02-18-2008, 06:09 PM
good work bud....stoked to see others branching out and making bubble....

Mr.Wags
02-19-2008, 07:40 AM
good work bud....stoked to see others branching out and making bubble....

Yes my good friend and in good time I'm sure you guys will have me dialed on this bubble thing :)

Well at least a guy can have a dream.

Mr.Wags

Bubbleman
02-19-2008, 07:42 PM
so how did it taste mrwags? was it potent? give us a smoke report,
i am anxious to hear how you enjoyed your first bubble

Bubble man

Green Supreme
02-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Bump. Peace GS

drunkenstoner
03-02-2008, 12:32 PM
nice dood , ps. nice lap top i got the same one

Lord_sixx
03-23-2008, 03:36 PM
i have a 1 gallon 8 bag system. Can i use the bubble now and just transfer the mash to the bags? Oh, one last thing. can i get a discount for being a member? i want this machine soooo bad ha-ha

Mr.Wags
04-26-2008, 03:04 AM
I thought I would try to share my joy in my second round of the Trash to Hash Idea.
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/../gallery/files/1/5/7/IMG_0005_thumb.jpg (javascript:void(0))http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/1/5/7/IMG_0008_627807_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3527) http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/../gallery/files/1/5/7/IMG_0002_962563_thumb.jpg (javascript:void(0)) (javascript:void(0))

It shames me to say the years I have thrown this away:( Here I was sneaking around like a damn thief dumping bags of trim only MANY years down the road finding The Great people Of Bubble Central and here I am enjoying the fine taste of homemade hash. Bubble and Hilly I gotta say ty again from the bottom of my heart. I had no idea how it would taste but after listening to my mentor I have achieved (for me anyway) something so wonderful words simply could not describe my pleasure. Now I see what I must do is Simple

#1 Get a better camera and lenses.

#2 Grow some buckets simply for Bubble!
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/../gallery/files/1/5/7/IMG_0015_thumb.jpg (javascript:void(0)) http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/../gallery/files/1/5/7/IMG_0010_thumb.jpg (javascript:void(0))

Thank You Thank You Thank You

Mr.Wags
(javascript:void(0)) (javascript:void(0))

Bubbleman
04-26-2008, 03:37 AM
right on mr wags, great to see you still got that bubblenow working for ya.
always happy to see new bubble makers, get excited about their hash> Even more excited to start growing some herb just so you can make hash.
thats awesome

Bubble man

SemperAltus
04-28-2008, 06:20 PM
same i love this site and luckily i got a machine and plenty of bags from a friend so im not lining up trim and well obvi you guys will see around... and Mr.wags stuff looks nice keep up the good work.

Elemental
05-07-2008, 09:05 PM
this bubblenow work so good :)

looks a good quality yeld.

i presume guys,the bubblenow's way its the best for mixing.

Full Melt Mafia
05-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Nice job mate:):)

NYsourdiesel82
01-04-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm not a grower, so I do not have pounds of trim to use to make bubble. I do however have extremely iced out buds that i used and usually process about one ounce at a time. after all said is done, I am usually left with about 5-6 grams of WET bubble. After I break it up on cardboard and it dries for a couple days, I'm left with about half that. You guys think i would get better results if i used a bubble now machine instead of hand mixing? I am using the 1 gallon 8 bag kit, and since its so small, all the plant matter is blocking the screen in the mixing bag, and all the trichomes cannot pass through.

Bubbleman
01-04-2009, 06:01 PM
the one gallon bags are fine as long as you don't throw in more than 56grams of dry material. I have run many batches thru my one gallon bags, and never found it to be a problem> They were designed to work with two ounces, so if your running a single ounce, and getting 2 to 3 gram of resin per ounce. that is very close to what is there.
Most ounce's do not contain more than 4 grams of resin on it.

Peace
Bubble man