PDA

View Full Version : FMB's Gauntlet Contest #2 (Mini-bubbler and Bag prize)

Chickenhead7
07-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Hello FMB members, the month of July is here and so is a new contest.

I was planning on making a "biggest bowl contest" because of the turn out of the last one but I had a better idea.

The contest will be a gauntlet, but slightly different than the original. This maybe a little extensive but I think people will do it when they see what they can win!

Here are the rules and conditions:

1. You have 3 minutes to smoke as much weed as you can. The video can be shorter than 3 minutes but no longer.

2. You have to take a picture showing the weight of all the weed you plan to smoke on a scale before you break it up into all the different bowls, joints, blunts, etc. For instance you had a gram and broke it up into five 0.2g snaps, or two grams and broke it up into four 0.5g joints. Just take a picture of it before you split it all up.

3. You have to take a picture showing all of the bowls/joints after they are packed. Take the picture so that we can see the inside of the bowl, that way we can tell if you actually packed all the weed that you showed in the picture from before.

4. You can smoke out of what ever you want, including joints, as long as you show pictures for everything. For instance if you are going to use a pipe, show the bowl after it is packed. If you are going to roll joints then show them after they are all rolled up. Remember that no matter what you still have to show the weight on a scale of all the weed you plan to smoke.

5. Tell us what you are smoking please. Someone hitting bomb ass OG compared to someone hitting some low grade chronic will be taken into account so please list what you are hitting.

6. The variety of the pieces you use will be taken into account compared to the size of the bowls that you are packing. More pieces is encourged but it will not win you the contest. It wouldn't be fair if the winner was someone who simply had way more tubes than everyone else. Not everyone can afford collections of pieces so in the end it is really down to the amount that you smoke in the 3 minute time period. The amount of tubes you own doesn't determine how much you can smoke.

7. You can take as many tries as you want but if you are going to post multiple videos please clarify which one is your final attempt. Wouldn't want to be judging the wrong video in the end when there is a better attempt on the other page that went unnoticed.

8. All submissions must be entered by July 30th, 11:59pm. No exceptions to this rule, a month is plenty of time to get everything in order to post an entry.

Prizes:

1st place wins this beautiful custom mini-bubbler. It has an awesome 3-D spiral on the side, has a snorkel carb, all the dark green glass is sparkling, and has sick spiral work all over it. Comes with a little bag that is purple on the inside, matching the piece. Tag of $100 after tax.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/010-1.jpg
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/011.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/047.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/048.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/046.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/049.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/050.jpg

2nd place wins this cool green bag made by Triple X bags. It has an outside pouch and two inside pockets for a slide and downstem. The bag is about 12 inches long and 8 inches wide, very padded.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/damios_2009/012.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the month and the contest. Good luck guys!

capn
07-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Damn, thats a pretty sick prize. I need to get me some ganja and start recording!

jcreamy420
07-02-2009, 02:06 AM
you've got a smoking problem man there's no way i could hang for 3 minutes of smoking with some of these hashheads :(

gl to whoever gets down to this

Ripvanwinkle420
07-02-2009, 07:48 PM
alright so ther has to be pictures and a video?
take pics while filming i dont get it?
If your gonna roll a joint wouldent that take ateast 2 min?!
pleas clarify....I will be using tubes so should i start filing the weed in one pile on my scale then break up the bowls show each one then smoke each one?
Dont get where the pictures come into play here? sorry unless im jsut really high ( must be everyones excuse for doing stupid shit on here hahaha)

Very excited about this contest!! its not to heady where everyones gonna jump on it but there should be a decent outcome!!!

And one more thing
Responses will go in this thread or in a specific "submissions" thread
THX FMB!!

Chickenhead7
07-02-2009, 09:54 PM
alright so ther has to be pictures and a video?
take pics while filming i dont get it?
If your gonna roll a joint wouldent that take ateast 2 min?!
pleas clarify....I will be using tubes so should i start filing the weed in one pile on my scale then break up the bowls show each one then smoke each one?
Dont get where the pictures come into play here? sorry unless im jsut really high ( must be everyones excuse for doing stupid shit on here hahaha)

Very excited about this contest!! its not to heady where everyones gonna jump on it but there should be a decent outcome!!!

And one more thing
Responses will go in this thread or in a specific "submissions" thread
THX FMB!!

Thank you very much for asking these questions, I want everyone to know whats going on here so that they don't do something different. Here is what you will want to do when you want go to attempt this.

1. Get everything out and ready: tubes or papers, weed, scale, picture camera, video camera or webcam (but it has to be of ok quality).

2. Take all the weed you plan to smoke in the 3 minute time period out and put it on the scale, once the weight is displayed and sits then take a picture. You can clarify what you are smoking either in the video or in the post for the contest.

3. Then take the weed and break it up into all the bowls or joints you will try and smoke in the 3 minutes. After this is done, take a picture of the packed bowls or joints so that we can see that it is the same amount of weed as there was on the scale. Try and show an angle for the bowl so that we can actually see it please.

4. Get ready to smoke and record. You have three minutes, no more, but you can go less if you want. Hit that shit for 3 minutes straight and see what you can do!

5. The video itself can be longer than 3 minutes to show the aftermath of how much you finished and what you didn't finish. It is just that any smoking after the 3 minute mark wont count.

6. The winner will be the person who smokes the most weed in three minutes, style and the amount of tubes will be taken into account and add to a persons entry but ultimately the winner should be whoever smokes the most.

Ripvanwinkle420
07-02-2009, 11:28 PM
cant wait!!!
thx for the clarification chikenhead!!

Chickenhead7
07-03-2009, 06:48 AM
The submission thread is now open so keep posting any questions you have here but any entries should be put there such as the pictures, video, and descriptions.

Good luck guys.

Bigsmoker
07-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Why is it that someone with only 17 posts has to point out to others (who have been here a while) what to do....please guys, did no one read that this thread is for submissions only and the other thread is for questions and discussion. Please keep it on topic, if there are any submissions I don't want to have to go through a bunch of other random posts to get to them, that's why I made a separate threads in the first place. Thanks guys and good luck!

Even tho I only have 18 post on here, I have been posting on cannabis related forums for around 3 years. Mostly Tokecity and Grasscity. I just found this place, And I'm glad I did, I've already made a great trade and am getting a SYN chubbler. It should be here tomorrow I cant wait.

Sadly not only am I dry at the moment, I also have very weak lungs and would not have a chance in this contest. But its all good there will always be other contest's, So good luck to everyone, And Watching this contest progress will be fun.

Chickenhead7
07-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Even tho I only have 18 post on here, I have been posting on cannabis related forums for around 3 years.

Haha I didn't mean for that to be an insult or for it create the idea that you don't know anything. I just thought it was funny that you only had 17 posts and you were following the rules better than people who have been here for a while...this sight is glad to have you here and I'm sure you will come to love it.

YukonBikerGuy
07-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Dont let lung function hold you back. I have the crappiest lungs and I won the Most Snaps contest, mostly just because I entered. I was only trying to inspire others to participate, and I won, lol. I would enter this 1 too, but I don't want a moderator to be the winningest guy, I just want folks to participate..... Dont make me put together an entry folks....... How will you all feel being out-smoked by an athsmatic....again? LOL

Bigsmoker
07-14-2009, 02:47 AM
Haha I didn't mean for that to be an insult or for it create the idea that you don't know anything. I just thought it was funny that you only had 17 posts and you were following the rules better than people who have been here for a while...this sight is glad to have you here and I'm sure you will come to love it.

I didn't take it as an insult, I just never posted a intro thread so I thought I would let people know. And I'm already in love with this site, I just got done hitting my new Chubbler, That would not be possible without this site.

Chickenhead7
07-22-2009, 03:25 AM
There has to be a minimal of 4 entrys for me to even consider judging.

There is only about a week left and if at least 4 people don't enter then the contest will be canceled.

Im suprised....thought there would be more of a turnout for a FREE piece or bag.

TenaciousT
07-22-2009, 07:43 PM
if you havent noticed this IS a forum filled with stonerssss

lol i bet your going to get last min entries

(not insulting stoners out there)

Chickenhead7
07-22-2009, 11:36 PM
lol i bet your going to get last min entries

Hah I hope, lets get going FMB!

Scrubzor
07-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Well I know i don't have all the information needed for an entry but i figured I would throw up the vid i took last week that I went back and forth on actually entering. Today i figure I'll throw it up and see what happens. I was so high i had zoned out for 2 hours after this. (second attempt one after the other.)

YouTube - Scrubzor's FMB Gauntlet Entry 7-13-09

glass used (in order):
Worked Bent Neck Lux Bubble Bottom with matching bowl and roor.de diffy
Roor.us 5-arm Mini Beaker Bottom with Roo tini
Sovereignty 8-arm Straight with Ghost slide
Toro Disk diffy with Circ A/c with a Pakoh Boombox
Tc/Toro limited edition set

jcreamy420
07-23-2009, 08:55 AM
... was that disced a/c to fixed stem bong with bluish or turquoise work that followed the orange label disk and a/c by Toro also a Toro tube and a/c???

mr.roorstein_rw
07-23-2009, 03:38 PM
ya it is...looks to be a tc toro ....their smaller 8-8 's with splashguard.

Scrubzor
07-23-2009, 05:54 PM
correct it was the tc/toro custom skinny tubing with all 6 arms

jcreamy420
07-23-2009, 07:02 PM
sick glass scrubz.

Emohohkaywhy
07-24-2009, 05:05 PM
nice gauntlet scrubz!

hope more people enter.

If I had more glass I would >_<.

Chickenhead7