PDA

View Full Version : How do I make a Fullmelt Dome?

Slystoner
07-02-2009, 01:25 AM
How do I make a Full melt Dome? I mean like how do i put fire to Fullmelt to make those sweet domes!

Tanks. Sly

bubblecrack
07-02-2009, 01:57 AM
i think they call those clear domes and you have to have very nice bubblehash to do that. maybe try to get a 25-70 cu bubblebag with some nice trimmings and i'm sure you will get some clear domes.

i don't think its an issue of how to light it but beeline seems pretty popular on here.

Green Supreme
07-02-2009, 02:02 AM
Touch flame to hash very lightly as you draw on the pipe. It will begin to melt, stop the flame and look what's there. Might have to try a few times to get the hang of it. Peace GS

Slystoner
07-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks Guys, It would be really cool to have a how-to on this set-up? Can any bubble Guru's out there make that happen?
Thanks,
Sly

lepstadder
08-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Is that how you all smoke it mostly?

Or is this just done as a photo opp?

Aqua Lab Tech
08-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Take your dry resin powder and press a flat paddy and fold this paddy of hash then place it ontop of a stainless steel screen and light it with a Bic Lighter.

Aqua Lab Tech

Bubbleman
08-27-2009, 08:54 PM
If its fullmelt bubble... i always just toss it into the bowl and light away.> depending on the level of melt... i remove the flame accordingly. To not allow it to catch fire and burn..
I find that certain hash will dome up and give you that clear dome picture you are looking for almost everytime.
Its the halfmelt stuff that makes for a much harder challenge of getting the shot..
although this can be done as well.. just not nearly as easy as some nice fullmelt clear dome bubsy..

Great question by the way

Bubble man

my two cents.

BiG H3rB Tr3E
08-28-2009, 09:05 PM
full melt is the hash. there aint no real fire technique to it. you just need to start with great product. not all strains are FM or FMCD capable. hehhe i once had a friend call me about the same thing and he brings the hash over and it was kief press.....that stuff dont melt....well ALMOST never melts :pipe::pipe::pipe: