PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite strain ???

Clear_Dome
02-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Hi all,
I was just curious about what is your favorite strain to make bubble hash ? For the high or the flavor (not only for fmcd)

Bubbleman
02-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Well that would be a very hard question to answer. some of my favorite bubble i have made over the years has been in jamaica, where the strain was really more of a mismash of everything that exists on planet ganja. I have always loved the rene bubble of course, and anything haze is a plus to have in the stash>
Krush bubble, kali mist, sweet skunk, neville's haze, congolese buble( havent had it yet)
are all im sure killer sativa bubble's.

Indica favorites include afghanie bullrider, champagne aka bc hashplant , Nebula, and a local favorite lately has become the Purple kush.

hope that helps

Bubbleman

lepstadder
08-27-2009, 06:36 PM
I like the sweeter, hazier, and fruit strains for flavor, and they are not my favorite anyway.

My fave for bud is true skunk type strains, maple, raunchy stinky homeless mans armpit type stink.

These make great bubble as well but it seams as if the flavor does not carry over as much as with the more fruity or hazier types.

My opinion

GoTKuSH?
08-27-2009, 08:41 PM
91 oG KuSH CUTS make great bubble.. love the bullrider bubble too<-- great high and wonderful ginger flavor in the bullrider...