PDA

View Full Version : full melt bubble vs full melt glass

jcreamy420
07-03-2009, 11:04 PM
hey whats up everyone, been on this site for maybe a week now still very new :)

i was just wondering if the same people responsible for this masterpiece(fullmeltbubble) are the ones bringing fullmeltglass.com into action? i tried to order a slide from there already but you gotta wait until it goes live :) i was just hoping to know when that would be so I could hop on and grab what I was looking for.

peace :cool1:

SteveSmokeyJones
07-03-2009, 11:29 PM
it is def the same kats and they havnt set a date in stone but should be very soon.

Bubbleman
07-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Hey Jcreamy420 if you want to pm back stabbath for information on any of those slides ( some are gone already ) You can move foreward a sale alot faster that way.

peace
Bubble man

jcreamy420
07-04-2009, 10:11 AM
thanks PM sent to him

Wonderboy
07-06-2009, 04:58 PM
i cant wait for fullmeltglass to be up and running, looks like some sweet glass :)

mwdmb41
12-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey what happened to the glass market in the forums of fmb?

BurningDownTheHouse
12-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Closed and will be private from now on, gunna make the site so much better.

RooRiTuP
12-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Closed and will be private from now on, gunna make the site so much better.

Does any one have any information regarding when the private market will open or who will be allowed on it???

endoklino
12-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Does any one have any information regarding when the private market will open or who will be allowed on it???
patience is virtue my friend! :pipe:

Slick57
12-22-2009, 05:03 AM
I suppose. That was really the only part of the site I used, I'm always in the market

mwdmb41
12-22-2009, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the info guys, I hope I get put on this guest list for the market!

I suppose. That was really the only part of the site I used, I'm always in the market
^^
Same here! It's where I got my first Toro!

jBUCKS420
12-22-2009, 02:35 PM
^ a little disrespectful to the hash heads for which this site was created. just my humble opinion.

tnbkrew
12-22-2009, 04:24 PM
NOOOO i love the glass market.. I just got rid of my baby on there. and i was planning on getting another tube on there around feb.
:/
hopefully ill be one of the lucky members to be part of the private glass market.

diggity
12-22-2009, 05:16 PM
personally, I came to this site because it "was" a hash site.. peace

Slick57
12-22-2009, 11:42 PM
I don't make bubble, I use my trim for bho. I have no business in the bubblehash part of the forum. I use the glass section

hellogoodfriend
12-23-2009, 01:34 AM
^ a little disrespectful to the hash heads for which this site was created. just my humble opinion.

I think this may be true for a lot of people but what initially brought me to this site was the glass market section. It was from there that I discovered all the other useful sections and started to find the parts that interest me the most. I have full respect for everyone on here and while I currently don't have the resources to make my own hash, I eventually will and it will be largely due to alot of the members pointing me in the right direction.

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 01:56 AM
What I think happens (sometimes) is that some people come to this site for the glass market, but then learn about other forums on here and end up getting into that as well.

BudaLuva555
12-23-2009, 07:40 AM
What i think is ALL the time, Greedy Kids come on someones website not knowing who pays to keep the site running and ABUSE what is Givin to them. I mean kids came on here and basicly made an Auction to the highest bidder to sell glass and thats not what it was supposed to be about.It was supposed to be for traders and collectors to get ahold of Rare peices Not "lets get rid of this pipe for as much as we can so we can get a new one" IDK thats just my opinion.

BigManNew
12-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Hey BudaLuva, what is that a picture of for your signature?

tnbkrew
12-23-2009, 06:44 PM
i came for the glass market in the beginning. But now that i learned about bubble hash, when the next season of growing comes to an end and I have all my trimmings Im going to buy some Bubble bags from here and make some delicious full melt :)

But i definitely Hope im on the list for the glass market.

diatribe
12-23-2009, 07:23 PM
What i think is ALL the time, Greedy Kids come on someones website not knowing who pays to keep the site running and ABUSE what is Givin to them. I mean kids came on here and basicly made an Auction to the highest bidder to sell glass and thats not what it was supposed to be about.It was supposed to be for traders and collectors to get ahold of Rare peices Not "lets get rid of this pipe for as much as we can so we can get a new one" IDK thats just my opinion.

+1

10 char...

tommyd
12-23-2009, 09:28 PM
It's unfortunate that the glass market is going private but I can completely understand why. This site is the reason I'm a glass head now, it exposed me to alot of awesome artists that I would have never known about and Ive had the pleasure of picking up a few pieces on here as well. I was looking forward to picking up some slides next year and I hope theres a way we can "earn" our way into the private glass market (i.e. certain amount of useful posts or some other way) when it opens. The glass market would always be the first page I goto as soon as I turn on my computer, and I hope to keep it that way. I really dont know what I'd do if I didn't have tons of awesome glass to drool over all day haha. This is/was by far my favorite website on the internet
and even though I dont post much, Im lurking at every oppurtunity, browsing the forums on friends iphones and whatnot. LONG LIVE FMB

tnbkrew
12-24-2009, 09:18 AM
It's unfortunate that the glass market is going private but I can completely understand why. This site is the reason I'm a glass head now, it exposed me to alot of awesome artists that I would have never known about and Ive had the pleasure of picking up a few pieces on here as well. I was looking forward to picking up some slides next year and I hope theres a way we can "earn" our way into the private glass market (i.e. certain amount of useful posts or some other way) when it opens. The glass market would always be the first page I goto as soon as I turn on my computer, and I hope to keep it that way. I really dont know what I'd do if I didn't have tons of awesome glass to drool over all day haha. This is/was by far my favorite website on the internet
and even though I dont post much, Im lurking at every oppurtunity, browsing the forums on friends iphones and whatnot. LONG LIVE FMB

Im with you Tommy. Thats the same thing I'd do every morning. And up until the other day I hadn't purchased or sold, but i finally sold my inline the other day on here. And im hoping Im able to be able to buy a few pieces on here in a few months. I never knew there was so many bad ass artists and such incredible worked pieces.

Infamous
12-24-2009, 05:01 PM
+1

10 char...

If you want the new glass market to be free of spammers, don't let this guy in^^.
Diatribe(also known as "alert") ripped off a member here for over 200$.

I'm baffled this guy is still on this site.

Slick57
12-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Well this probably also helps FMG's sales a bit, and ^^

who-dat
12-24-2009, 07:18 PM
what i think is all the time, greedy kids come on someones website not knowing who pays to keep the site running and abuse what is givin to them. I mean kids came on here and basicly made an auction to the highest bidder to sell glass and thats not what it was supposed to be about.it was supposed to be for traders and collectors to get ahold of rare peices not "lets get rid of this pipe for as much as we can so we can get a new one" idk thats just my opinion.

i think this may be true for a lot of people but what initially brought me to this site was the glass market section. It was from there that i discovered all the other useful sections and started to find the parts that interest me the most. I have full respect for everyone on here and while i currently don't have the resources to make my own hash, i eventually will and it will be largely due to alot of the members pointing me in the right direction.

qft..........

ShatterWulf
12-24-2009, 08:12 PM
^^

My sentiments exactly guys. I love the GlassMarket and have been a lurker of it since first joining FMB, and it's (was) one of my most visited sites on my browser. I just got the pleasure of picking up my first few glass market pieces a few weeks ago, and now I'm just reeling for more. Hopefully normal users can work their way into the market.

sinsemillapleas
12-26-2009, 05:21 AM
Damn... Hope the private forums aren't too tough to get in here. I've sold a few times and was just coming back to check out the market and poof... gone. :(

iCapture
12-31-2009, 08:27 PM
So Im sitting here in this coffee shop stolling the web blazed, and decide I'll check out what FMB has up for sale in the market. I get to the site and think to myself, "I have to be super blazed, where i the glass market?" So it sucks to find out that it really is gone for the time being, but its nice to know im not out of my mind.

I've picked up two pieces in the market and LOVE them. The purchases were problem free, but I assume most transactions on FMB are a pleasure. Its the stupid fucks out there who cannot understand that this is a community, and you don't steal from your own kind. And those people ruin it for everyone else.

Its a shame that the market is becoming private. I mean, I am sure there will be a ton of sick ass glass...that I am not worried about. But I think the open glass market is what brings a lot of new people to this site. It's what brought me to this place. I do think that you need to have order for something like this to work. And if that means making it private, so be it.

edit* and for those worried about being able to access the private market. I am sure as long as the mod's know you aren't out there to scam people, and contribute to the forum, you will be admitted. They want as many good people in there as possible.

CrazyEli
01-01-2010, 08:57 PM
the glass market has tought me alot of what i know about pieces. it makes me laugh to think how stupid i used to be about different methods of smoking. but i always bought excelent pieces for a screamin deal on the market (way better prices than buying from a local head shop). But i did mainly use the market to browse works of art i couldn't afford.

p8ntballweird
01-03-2010, 12:06 AM
How will we be able to get access? I mostly just lurk the rest of the forum for information, but I'd like to be active in theglass forum.

Slick57
01-03-2010, 05:08 AM
it's probably open already. maybe it just turned private, and we obviously don't have access

p8ntballweird
01-04-2010, 07:37 AM
No love for mdt.

caustic13
01-05-2010, 11:09 AM
So what you closed the glass market so the online headshop would get more profits? I don't see why the market should be closed. Living in the middle of nowhere, the closest headshops to me consider 10 ft Zongs to be the best glass ever made. Boring pieces at crazy markup. The glass market on here gave a lot of us access to some really cool glass at community friendly prices.

I have not really been able to find another "glass market" with near as much credibility and smoothness as the one here, by taking down that forum I think you will be disappointing a lot of people.

Maybe a refferal system would be a good way to keep scammers out. Anyone can buy, but only those with positive feedback can sell?

Anyways peace love and bubble hash

domm11
01-07-2010, 02:33 AM
yo bubbleman doesn't have to re-open the glass market fourm. be thankful that its being worked on and that it will become available once again.

Evergreen
01-07-2010, 05:05 AM
yea , I find it funny that everybody is slightly butthurt because it is closed temporarily, As I am totally stoked that glassblowers can sell their stuff on here we all need to remember, this is a Bubblehash forum and glass is just a bonus. . . . hopefully it is back soon

billy burroughs
01-16-2010, 05:54 AM
So what you closed the glass market so the online headshop would get more profits? I don't see why the market should be closed. Living in the middle of nowhere, the closest headshops to me consider 10 ft Zongs to be the best glass ever made. Boring pieces at crazy markup. The glass market on here gave a lot of us access to some really cool glass at community friendly prices.

I have not really been able to find another "glass market" with near as much credibility and smoothness as the one here, by taking down that forum I think you will be disappointing a lot of people.

Maybe a refferal system would be a good way to keep scammers out. Anyone can buy, but only those with positive feedback can sell?

Anyways peace love and bubble hash

ya thats how it used to be everywhere back when i could kick on my torch and easily make 100 bucks a day but i hung up the goggles and do it for hobby if at all anymore but ya that industries been on the downhill slide for awhile you used to be able to make a living off it support a family all that not no more not no more

BudaLuva555
02-05-2010, 05:47 AM
ya thats how it used to be everywhere back when i could kick on my torch and easily make 100 bucks a day but i hung up the goggles and do it for hobby if at all anymore but ya that industries been on the downhill slide for awhile you used to be able to make a living off it support a family all that not no more not no more

you guys just dont get it because you are children maybe when u grow up and look outside the box and at the bigger picture then u will understand

salad931
02-18-2010, 07:49 AM
an answer to all your glass market problems (quit talking about it on fmb)

i hope advertising is okay...i messaged bubble bout this but he hasnt responded so if hes got anything against it ill take it down as soon as i can

bob from showmeglass.com has asked me to spread awareness about his proposed glass market on his website. he has sent over 60 letters to glass shops offering a page on smg to post glass for sale. by registering on the website, and commenting on the message board that you want a glass market you can help convinse the glass shops to sell through smg andbring back the glass market so it wont have to distract us from all the fm..the real purpose of the site

home site: Showmeglass.com
message board for glass market: http://showmeglass.websitetoolbox.com/
(to registar click the button in the top right)

thanks
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/images/aesthetic/misc/progress.gif http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/images/aesthetic/buttons/edit.gif (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=66220)

salad931
02-18-2010, 03:48 PM
p.s... comment about the market in the market thread...and glass shops in the glass shop thread