PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming article in cannabis culture magazine

Bubbleman
02-19-2008, 09:15 PM
am happy to annoucen that in the upcoming issue of Cannabis Culture magazine ISSUE 70 , i will have a fairly large trichome macro article. Many of the shots have been posted here online, but this will be the first time they have actualy been published, as well as edited and placed into a stylish article.
I am looking very foreward to this particular issue, as it will be my first Centerfold shot.

www.cannabisculture.com check for updates.

Peace
Bubble man
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0544cropped.jpg
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0528Large.JPG

Twisted 1
02-22-2008, 11:20 PM
let me be the first to say congrats!!!!
Much Respect!!

oaxacaspice
02-23-2008, 03:56 AM
Congratulations, Bman, I'm very happy for you [couldn't have happened to a more hard working and talented individual].

Paz y mas...

Simz
04-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice shots for sure,I really like your cam and lenses...nice pics..keep up the good work Bman.

Bubbleman
04-07-2008, 07:08 PM
thanks for the good words simz. Am having a real blast so far with it.
To answer your again resina,ilife. aqualab , we never did copy payloads side screen bag idea. As i dont find it to be more efficient as much as i find it to be a creator of more plant contaminant. The whole key to making good water hash is that the resin glands sink and the plant matter floats. why add side walls to the screen when you will just increase your contamination of the final product, by whirling around those small particulates you will eventualy find it going thru those side walls.
I will do a side by side comparison with the side walls vs the regular bottom screen ( which since day one has been making my full melt bubble that you see in all my pictures , as well as perhaps pictures actualy)
Will show macro shots of each final product , maybe even do an article in CC.

Peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
04-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Well copy and paste is obviously one of your skills. What were we talking about again? LOL. Peace GS

Bubbleman
04-09-2008, 06:33 PM
hahahah all the preaching about brusing the fruit?
dude you stole that saying from adam from thseeds. get over it.

Bubble man

Spiderman
04-09-2008, 06:44 PM
dude resina your font hurts my eyes......

Bubbleman
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Hey i have no problem with adam , after all he is still my dutch distributor.

Bubble man

Green Supreme
04-09-2008, 07:21 PM
I did notice the quotations, but personally never saw credit given until after the fact. Convenient arguement though. Peace GS

fullmeltbubble
04-09-2008, 07:30 PM
ahhhh ilife the biggest bubbleman fan of them all...you can't stop talking about bubbleman can't you....you must really, truly love him...thats so great, cause he's really a good guy...and maybe if you talk less and listen more, you'll actually LEARN something....oh and keep putting up that link of yours....and we'll keep changing it....

Green Supreme
04-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Oh oh he's turned to the I know you are but what am I defense. Interesting the defensive mechanisms Resina has chosen so far. Peace GS

Green Supreme
04-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Wow I took a brief glimpse through that article and gotta say good job Bubbleman. I have never seen anything like that. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

Bubbleman
04-17-2008, 04:26 AM
Right on green, glad it turned out sweet.
Thank you for growing the herbs and making it possible.

Big up the farmer.

Bubble man

Sinfuldreams
05-19-2008, 08:53 PM
WOW Mine don't get the chance to turn Amber.

Sin

aaaaaaaaaaaa
08-15-2008, 09:40 PM
congrats bubbleman.Hey im a fan of th seeds they started the CIA (CANNABIS IN AMSTERDAMN) AND KGB (KNOWN GOOD BUDS) THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE SAME STRAINS FOR A LONG TIME.AND IF A HYBRID LASTS 10 + YRS.THEN YOU KNOW ITS SOME DANK SHIT

YukonBikerGuy
08-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Lol, this thread is a bit whacked, with the missing posts and all.