PDA

View Full Version : Hey now FMB!

Telperion
07-06-2009, 12:40 AM
I'm new to this site, but I am very excited about learning about mini grows and bubble hash. I live in the southern USA in a state where it is less than comfortable to grow your own, so I am looking for ways to maximize my stealth and minimize exposure. I suffer from chronic pain due to a hip replacement and being hit by an automobile in a crosswalk in 2004. I am sure I qualify for medical cannabis usage in any of the states where MM is legal, but in my state it is not, so here I am to learn and unfold a new adventure in my life. I have been to Vancouver, but I never got to visit Bubbleman's place. I wish I had. I was there a week before my accident and made it to the New Amsterdam cafe and some of the more 'touristy' places, but had limited time to go everywhere I wanted. I hope to get back soon. Til' then I can keep up via this site.

YukonBikerGuy
07-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the site. You will find many resources here, both for growing and making excellent hash.

Telperion
07-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Right on... I'm looking forward to my new endeavor. I am in the process of determining which strain to grow with the shortest height and the highest trichome production. It seems that Lowryder 2 is a popular suggestion. Up until now, I have always dreamed of an outdoor Skunk #1 garden or a Cali-O outdoor thing, but it appears that a micro grow will require something auite different. I am also learning about new auto-flowering types. Anyway, off to the forums to update my brain. Thanks for the quick welcome...

DNRDustin
07-07-2009, 05:31 AM
YouTube - see more buds cannabis

it sounds to me like youre lookin to do a small indoor grow. strain selection is very important. but if its your first, in my oppinion, any one will do(unless you have clones available). when i first started i ordered 14 strains over the internet and got 9. of those i lost or got rid of all but 2. just a warning. it can be an expensive setback and a serious headache when you get what you want.

See More Buds vol. 1 & 2 have to be the most influential covert indo grow vids i have ever seen. i think vol. 1 specifically you would have the most interest in. they do an awesome comparison grow. all in the same square footage, but with different lighting and canopy densities(number of plants). i think you'll be pleasantly surprised, but dont dont think that cause they did you will too. i showed these to my mom a while back and, to say the least, they put some outlandish expectations in her head.

good luck. soak up as much info as you can, you will need it. but always remember, IT IS A WEED!!!!