PDA

View Full Version : A little Help please?

deadheadsister
02-20-2008, 03:56 AM
Hey guys! I was wondering if someone here can help me. I would like to know what you suggest doing with the excess bubble water. I understand you can water plants with it, but is there anything that I need to know. I mean...could it hurt your plants if you overwater, or, is there a good mixture of fertilizer that you can use with the plants to make an EXTRA SPECIAL Miracle Grow? haha. Help me out guys.
Thanks tons!:pray: :pray: :cool5:

Bubbleman
02-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Well i have had friends tell me over the years that they have fed plants their bubble water. Its basicaly gonna be the water soluble from the plant matter. I wouldnt experiment by feeding it to several hunder plants but wouldnt worry about pulling one aside and doing a little experimentation.
I mean i think that would be safer than listening to what any single person has done with it.

my two cents

Bubble man

deadheadsister
02-20-2008, 04:43 AM
Okay. Great! Thanks! I just figured that someone has already done that. not sure if there is a good recipe. Thanks for your advice....

fullmeltbubble
02-20-2008, 05:07 AM
well looking at it logically I can see no benefits...but my logic isn't always that spot on...like bman says, when in doubt expierment...let us knows...Groovy Avatar btw

deadheadsister
02-22-2008, 02:32 AM
Sounds goodie. Thanks tons. The experimentation is on! I will keep posted if anything comes up roses.
:watchplant: