PDA

View Full Version : Amnesia Kush

Cannawinner
02-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Amnesia kush from SWANSONGSEEDS. Breeder is Zeplindude,

Amnesia Kush is:
Soma's Amnesia Haze crossed with Black Kush.
Black Kush is black domina x hindu kush.....
the amnesia kush father was the same hindu kush male used in the black kush.
Originally Posted by zeplindude
This is Soma's Amnesia Haze x Black Kush (Blackberry x Hindu Kush)... I thought is was a special one and hope she treats you VERY well ~

And indeed she has treated me exceptionally well.

This is the 2nd run of this wonderful strain that I grew out. I used clones the 2nd time.

Here are some photos of the plant. I photographed 2 different plants on the seperate days of harvest.

The only drawback that these plants have is the longer length of flowering time. This also happened last run.

The difference in the plants is I think because one got more light then the other. I keep on shifting and rotating my plants all around the room, but it does not help. (for my next grow I have added another 600W to light up the corner- most exciting)

The plants were cut in there 10th week of flowering.

Cannawinner
03-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Here are some photos of Amnesia Kush Buds. I am considering entering these buds into the ICMAG 420 cup. i think it will be a good choice.
Its between Amnesi Blue pheno 1 or Amnesia Kush. I have put aside each into glass containers for a month cure and then will decide.

Green Supreme
03-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Nice looking nugs Canna. If you enter I wish you good luck. Peace GS

Bubbleman
03-08-2008, 08:52 PM
absolutely beautiful job cannawinner, i have smoked the amnesia haze before and absolutely loved it( ok i vaped it not smoked it)
but that cross looks absolutely incredible.
I am unlike most happy to see little nanners, as i dont know why but some of my favorite strains out there, seem to like to pop a few male flowers towards the end of their life cycle.
either way great looking nugs man

Bubble man