PDA

View Full Version : Found this bowl...

Retrospekt
07-08-2009, 05:05 AM
I found this bowl on the coast of a tiny island near my friends vacation home in Wisconsin. No joke, I pulled it out of the sand and I was just like...holy shat. It's fucking huge. Here's a picture: I put a quarter next to it for some size comparison.

http://i26.tinypic.com/32zrspc.jpg

How much could I sell this for?

Tokez
07-08-2009, 05:20 AM
1st of all give it a good cleaning

Then i think u should keep it 4 goodluck :P

Retrospekt
07-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Yeah I was planning on giving it a cleaning. I don't smoke but it's been sitting in my room and it filled my room with the smell of weed.

I have some friends that smoke and I was wondering what a fair price would be after cleaning it.

TenaciousT
07-08-2009, 01:09 PM
if it doesnt have a downstem in it id say maybe 50 bucks buts thats pushin it

AmAysD
07-08-2009, 02:27 PM
THats what I said :D.. I'm interested to see what it looks like cleaned up though. Maybe a somewhat decent piece.

phir3
01-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Is it a bubbler?

thehodgod
01-08-2010, 02:19 AM
I would clean that up and enjoy the find. I would also suggest that when you find the right time, pass it on to someone else who needs it for free. I have a few old spoons and bubblers and I love giving them to friends or strangers who don't have any glass or have just started to love the herb. Keep the good karma going man and enjoy the find!

carlitos
01-08-2010, 07:47 AM
I would clean that up and enjoy the find. I would also suggest that when you find the right time, pass it on to someone else who needs it for free. I have a few old spoons and bubblers and I love giving them to friends or strangers who don't have any glass or have just started to love the herb. Keep the good karma going man and enjoy the find!

I agree man keep it going thats not worth the sell and i would never pay 50 for that lol just do what he said and keep the karma going

themasochist
01-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Dude use it for a while then bury it in the sand again. Keep it going...

carlitos
01-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah I was planning on giving it a cleaning. I don't smoke but it's been sitting in my room and it filled my room with the smell of weed.

I have some friends that smoke and I was wondering what a fair price would be after cleaning it.

he doenst even smoke man defenitly give it on man no point in making money out of this bubbler its just wrong lol

BigManNew
01-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Dude use it for a while then bury it in the sand again. Keep it going...

I would definitely do it that way! That idea ftw

Freebird17
01-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Retrospekt doesn't burn, check the third post. I agree on giving it to someone who doesn't have glass. I've gone through at least 15 pieces that I've given away to people who had no glass(some I had gotten as hand-me-downs, some were freebies from shops, some were just my old glass). Most of them went to friends but a few were people I had just met who were from somewhere where glass is(was) hard to find, or they just couldn't stick it into they're budget.
It will probably make someones day to recieve a gift like that, but if your really looking to sell it, I'd say $50 is too much.

BigManNew
01-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Ah ok, didn't see that he does not smoke. In that case because you found it, I would change what I said before and go with what 6et1n7ouch said about giving it to a friend or someone who doesn't have a glass piece. Personally I would not try and sell it because it would be nice to give it away for many reasons. Also if you can't think of who to give it to, wait for someones birthday who smokes and clean it wrap it up and there you go one less present to buy! (my Jewish way of thinking lol)

who-dat
01-18-2010, 11:05 AM
?...if he doesn't smoke, why is he on a hash site, lol.....

...but yeah, pass it on to a friend...

gummybeargun
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
lol, the OP had two posts in this thread back in july...i don't think he cares anymore

ja rasta
01-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Jumanji bub

Justme
01-28-2010, 09:40 PM
sandy ground score