PDA

View Full Version : Sputnik and Vortex and Jillybean - TGA seeds

Cannawinner
02-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Subcool TGA strains

Sputnik is a Subcool strain that was gifted to Jerusalem Toker, who in turn gifted me a few seeds.
I planted a couple of seeds, 1 was a male and the 2nd a very beautiful female.

Sputnik 2.0 is A13X(A13xBlack Russian)
(SP 2 is a back cross of SP 1 to the A-13 mom making this a Square of apollo.)

Here is the Sputnik male.

Cannawinner
02-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Here are photos of this very beautiful Sputnik plant just before harvest at begining of her 10th week.

Cannawinner
02-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Here are some photos of VORTEX. This weed is the most mellow calming glorious weed that I have smoked in a long time.
Vortex is A-13 X Space Queen

Cannawinner
02-22-2008, 12:55 PM
I sowed 3 Jillybean seeds and only 1 germed. Unforetunately it was a male and I had to destroy this beautiful plant.

Green Supreme
02-27-2008, 07:38 PM
That Jilly is a monster keep up the good work. Peace GS

Bubbleman
02-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah nice job indeed cannawinner, i am sure once people see this post they will be replying>
I had no idea it was even up till you mentioned it in chat.
Will make sure i keep on eye out from now on.

Peace
Bubble man

oaxacaspice
02-27-2008, 10:16 PM
You're doing a most excellent job with those genetics, my friend. I'll definitely pull up a chair for this one. Take care, be well and stay frosty.

Paz y mas...

Cannawinner
02-28-2008, 05:39 AM
Hi Guys :-wave
thanks for the good words.
Oaxacaspice These ladis have already been chopped down and dried.
Sputnik is really strong and a most energetic strain.
Anyone looking for a positive strain for sex should look at Sputnik. - Most favourable indeed.

I took lots of clone, (sputnik and others) but took the the cuttings too early and when I finally planted them not all of them made it. So I took more cuttings and they are presently sitting in the dome.

This messes up with my veg cycle. some plants getting vegged longer then others. Oh well... At lest I have my females and can do cuttings. And the longer vegged plants get bigger. and more yield. :-)
I also added an extra 600W lamp to my room so now I have 4 X 600w. We all know how extra light can help :-))))

Last grow I planted seeds, They had to grow, show sex, take cuttings, wait for rooting, veg. etc etc. Thats the reason I got such huge plants. :-)

Thanks Bubleman- :pipe: