PDA

View Full Version : Kind Creations 6-arm AC review

dosman
07-13-2009, 04:57 PM
I decided I wanted one on here when I found a good deal ($100) and I read on TC a review by Ninja saying stellar things about the four arm.

as far as design, this thing is really tight. I love the blue arms.

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=3
(I hope colitas doesn't mind me using his pic)

now, filtration. This thing is a monster at filtration. after all, look at it. this thing is another chamber, not just an ash catcher. I will be reviewing this on my Syn 22" 12-arm beaker, and later on my dealer's cup when I get an adapter. Standard 3-slit dcut diffuser.

Normally this tube is superior to most tubes at filtration. It has a beefy base and a 12-arm perc. When you add the 6-arm, though, it is smooth as butter.

overall:

This thing DOES keep the actual tube pretty darn clean. Props for that. no spill over once you learn to milk it well. this thing is HUGE though. Mine touches the ground, where it rests beside the bong.

It does add quite a bit of drag. The tube itself has nearly no drag. I'm hoping I can get a keck clip to tie the diffuser down, because then all it takes is to pull the slide first, clear the a/c, then take the ac off and clear it with almost no drag at all. So I wouldn't say the drag is a problem at all.

The worst part, though, is cleaning it. Somehow pieces of buds that fell through go down the tree percs and you can't get them out!! I have tried burning them but the flame does not go down far enough...lol. so, eventually I will have to figure out how to destroy those buds.

In conclusion, this is a pretty nice ash catcher. Considering its relatively high end function, I am pretty disappointed that they didn't provide enough space around the percs for loose particles to escape. I think this AC will fare MUCH better on a percless tube, such as the Dealer's Cup I have. I look forward to trying that out.

Chickenhead7
07-13-2009, 06:36 PM
The worst part, though, is cleaning it. Somehow pieces of buds that fell through go down the tree percs and you can't get them out!! I have tried burning them but the flame does not go down far enough...lol. so, eventually I will have to figure out how to destroy those buds.

I have a toro 7 arm AC and the same thing happens. The percs are very close to the bottom too so the nugs aren't able to get out that way. I just decided to try and not cash bowls through it anymore...pretty much solved the problem. Your still getting all you can from the weed if you hit it slow and don't suck it through.....some people just hit toobs real hard and suck that shit through before its even cashed....then you have nugs that havn't been smoked and are inside the perc stems and because they havn't been smoked they are still green and tough and thats why they get stuck.

A week or two ago before I decided to not cash bowls through anymore, someone snapped a huge bowl through my piece and somehow a seed was in the bowl and got sucked into the piece and got stuck in one of the perc trees....it was impossible to get out, took like an hour....after that I said fuck cashing bowls through my piece and I havn't had a problem since. :)

dosman
07-14-2009, 02:29 AM
How are gonna get out what's still in there though?

Chickenhead7
07-14-2009, 03:09 AM
How are gonna get out what's still in there though?

Just let it soak in alcohol all night, it should slowly work away at it. Then just rinse it with hot water in the morning, that should do the trick. Not too hot though, keep it under 90 degrees, lots of people break shit by running hot ass water through a cold piece of glass.

Blunts R US
07-14-2009, 04:46 AM
let it sit in grunge off for like 30mins. I have a four arm kind creations a/c that i love. What i do is just put the a/c in an tall empty cup so that it sits upright with the grunge off in it. I have hit a friend of mines 6 arm kc a/c and i thought that it had a little more drag but still a great a/c. I love mine it has green downstem and amber red four arms. Looks so sick.

dosman
07-14-2009, 03:56 PM
that sounds real tight blunts

colitas
07-14-2009, 05:12 PM
ha, ha Dosman know you know why I sold it, just kidding:pipe: those little nugglets are hard to remove. Another thing you can try is blowing down thru the male joint so the water is ejected out the female end..I liked the design even the fact that it has that little clearance around the top of the arms..IMO it helped with the splash-over until..you get something caught under there and then it's a bitch to remove
don't worry about the photo either, you credited me:)